Classic Mini Diy - Youtube Channel

Started by SomethingNew71, August 09, 2016, 07:57:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SomethingNew71

Hey Everyone!

My name is Cole and I run the Classic Mini DIY Channel on youtube.  I have been posted DIY videos for the last year or so and the channel is really starting to pick up steam.  I thought it might be a good idea to do a little marketing blitz on the forums to try and get the word out about the channel.  If you are interested in learning about how to work on the car or have ideas about videos you would like to see please let me know!  I am always open to new jobs assuming I can manage in on my budget. 

Also mods if this wasn't ok to post here please feel free to delete this, not that you needed my permission.  77.gif

Link to the Channel -- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZIUfOFhrQ9nrR06IOoAJ2Q

Here is a little intro about the channel:

LilDrunkenSmurf

I want to know how you drive, and fly the drone at the same time.

SomethingNew71

Quote from: LilDrunkenSmurf on August 09, 2016, 08:37:14 AM
I want to know how you drive, and fly the drone at the same time.

Hahaha!  I actually had a friend driving in those sequences.  My motto is "never drone and drive"  ;D

LilDrunkenSmurf

That's far less fun. Of note, I came to RM thanks to your Reddit posts. I'm also subbed to you, but tend to skip the videos that don't necessarily apply to me. (That JDM SPi life).

SomethingNew71

Quote from: LilDrunkenSmurf on August 09, 2016, 08:47:39 AM
That's far less fun. Of note, I came to RM thanks to your Reddit posts. I'm also subbed to you, but tend to skip the videos that don't necessarily apply to me. (That JDM SPi life).

Oh nice! Well thanks for the sub! Yeah I figure everyone won't be watching every video since they don't all align with every mini owner.  The joys of there being SOOO many different kinds of minis.

94touring

Post diy vids away.  More the merrier!

ADRay

1982 Mini 1000 HL
@andyray998

SomethingNew71

SomethingNew71

flipstah

Subscribed!

Can you do one for the suspension rubber cones?