Batman buys the 82??

Started by 94touring, July 10, 2009, 04:33:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

94touring

Looks like it...maybe.  I've heard it was sold before so I'll believe it when I see it happen.  I only had to move a mountain to convince him to take the plunge. 

batman1usa

;D  It's the year I graduated I just come to realize   ::)

Minicop

Mr. Anderson, you still haven't sold the Red 82?!? I thought you sold it? Batman! You are going to get it afterall?

94touring

This makes the 4th time I've sold it.  I'm getting better at this, haha.

Minicop

Wow! Unbelievable! What the hell kind of costomers do you attract? Ones that can't follow through?

94touring

First guy said he was all ready to buy it and setting up a garage and then vanished on me.  Then the 2nd was the kid and mom that didn't care for the car after saying he'd take it and driving here.  Ah well, what can you do.   

94touring

Well dang, the bank and batman don't get along very well.  Even after having it appraised.  Looks like more waiting for the batman.   :(

batman1usa

Quote from: Minicop on July 11, 2009, 11:35:05 PM
Wow! Unbelievable! What the hell kind of costomers do you attract? Ones that can't follow through?

Dang it, I don't want to be in this category of not following through.  I'm still workin on it and when it's meant to work it will.  I hope who ever buys it keeps the open option that it's MINE.....

94touring

Try them other banks and who knows, maybe you'll get the money.  I have 2 others with your name on them too, so something will be around for you.