Anything interesting Found in your car?

Started by SoCalMiniFan, October 16, 2015, 12:05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoCalMiniFan

On a VW forum they listed funny, odd, interesting things that were found in their cars while fixing/restoring them.  Mini's don't have many places to hide stuff or even store stuff but who has found anything of interest in the depths of their car?

I found a few "Green Stamps", a Dunlop Pocket Tire Pressure Gauge, a two Pence coin, along with a label from some Scotch Whiskey.  The Whiskey tag was just in the backseat, the Stamps, tire gauge, and Pence coin were tucked up behind the toggle switches. I don't know how they got up in there but they were there and Green Stamps were discontinued around 1991 so my car was in England possibly until then or later.

Green Stamps:

Cool Dunlop Tire Gauge:
"If it's not fun, why do it?"

MtyMous

Jims5543

I found a weed pipe in a bmw I purchased many years ago.

My son bought a $500 E30 when he was 16. It had been in police impound for a while previous owner in jail on drug charges. We never found anything in it and we looked. At his high school the police would walk around the parking lot "training" their drug sniffing K9.

His  caused the dog to go into alert mode. He got pulled from class and they tore through his car. Found nothing.

His street cred in HS went through the roof though.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

ADRay

1982 Mini 1000 HL
@andyray998

94touring

Jims5543

From now on, whenever I sell a car, I am going to the adult toy store and hiding a toy in it.

Just so someone has a funny story in the future.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

SoCalMiniFan

Quote from: Jims5543 on November 18, 2015, 05:41:27 AM
From now on, whenever I sell a car, I am going to the adult toy store and hiding a toy in it.

Just so someone has a funny story in the future.

Awesome!

"If it's not fun, why do it?"