The Funny Videos Thread

Started by MiniDave, September 28, 2015, 10:10:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BruceK

This is an actual news report, but when I saw where they took the misbehaving tourists, I had to laugh.

1988 Austin Mini
2002 MINI Cooper S
1992 Toyota LiteAce (JDM)
1997 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

MiniDave

This is very puzzling to me - they arrived early - like a few hours early and were told to leave? When they wouldn't the popo were called and they drug them out of the hotel? Then took them to a graveyard? Did something get lost in the translation here?

I have travelled and stayed at hostels in Europe, the most stringent were in Germany (imagine that!) There, the doors open from 5-6 in the evening, if you weren't there you weren't getting in - period! You were expected to leave by 8 am, and the doors were then locked.
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

MPlayle

Seems to me the tourists were ill mannered and were demanding their rooms outside of check-in hours.  Chinese tourists have a reputation of being the worst behaved.

It looks more like the police carried them out of the hostel and deposited them on the sidewalk outside to throw their tantrums.

94touring

It made me laugh about the graveyard.

Jen lived in Toronto near Chinatown and absolutely loathed their manners.  Rude and then some. 

MiniDave

Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad