good post/bad post

Started by 94touring, January 06, 2013, 03:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

94touring

I've been home sick this week and starting to get rather bored, so time to update the forum.  I saw on MM that it was suggested to have a like feature like Facebook has.  The idea being you can like a post without having to type a reply.  So after much searching and modding I was able to do something similar, which you'll see beside the quote button on each post.  Did some other updates, nothing major.  Thats all for now.   

MiniGene

"Like"

Hope you feel better soon.  On the news they say the Flu is crazy this season.  I know here in Colorado there is a nasty stomach bug going around too.

94touring

I got a wicked sinus infection.  Maybe it was the undercoat removal that did me in the other day.  I've been bidding light schedules at work and with vacation bidding this month I will have worked 4 days out of 40.  Not a bad way to make a living, haha.  Should be up to some work in the shop tomorrow though.  Would like to clean up the cills and get those painted on the backside and welded on.  Currently investigating paint codes.   

batman1usa