Adding some cool features to the forum

Started by 94touring, March 29, 2009, 10:45:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joltfreak

check out the official website for updates!!!!! 

Minicop

Haha I liked your comments in there. 

Good luck at tetris too, my highest all time score was 1.3 million.  After awhile I start seeing things like in the Matrix, hahaha. 
[/quote]

:DBahahahaha!!!! That doesn't suprise me Neo!! I don't even want to try at Tetris. Eventually I'll get you at pacman! Mr. Anderson. ;D

94touring

Whats the highest fruit you get up to?  After all the fruit it goes to a key worth 5k a pop. 

jeff10049

I did not know all the old games were still around cool! but I dont remember sucking so bad at them I might have to buy a joy stick for the computer this might cut into the restoration time :-\

Jeff

94touring

My goal is to setup a place for people to waste as much time as possible, haha. 

Minicop

Quote from: 94touring on April 05, 2009, 06:09:48 PM
Whats the highest fruit you get up to?  After all the fruit it goes to a key worth 5k a pop. 

Well, the highest fruit I got was a pink arrowhead looking thing. I don't know what it is. I have never gotten to the key.

joltfreak

Quote from: Minicop on April 06, 2009, 01:38:30 AM
Quote from: 94touring on April 05, 2009, 06:09:48 PM

Well, the highest fruit I got was a pink arrowhead looking thing. I don't know what it is. I have never gotten to the key.

Psst!! rookie! ::)
lol!
check out the official website for updates!!!!! 

batman1usa

YOU GUYS JUST CAN'T LEAVE MY HIGH SCORE ALONE ON ANY GAMES CAN YOU? >:(

gasmini

Quote from: 94touring on April 05, 2009, 09:33:35 PM
My goal is to setup a place for people to waste as much time as possible, haha. 
Might I say you have done a fine job of that. :)

94touring

batman1usa

I can see you all at this very minute trying to be a better plummer than me already.  Problem is I  got tired of playing and threw down.

94touring

I hate that plumber game!  You win at that one. 

Minicop

Mr Anderson!! (you know who you are) I'm getting sick of getting these e-mails telling me you beat my records!! :D Hahahahaha!!! Leave my s*** alone!! :D Hahaha! Conjure up the "Ladie in the red dress" and break some records in that front! :D Hahaha!

joltfreak- ;) Yes! They think I'm a rookie! ;D

batman- No, we can't leave your records alone :D See I could be greedy and claim it for myself. Then Mr. Anderson comes along and scores a ba-gillion points so it's impossible to beat!! :D

94touring

I'm slowly weeding out some of the duplicate and extra crappy games and replacing them with some new ones I found.  I think you guys will like balloon hunter. 

batman1usa

So I am the Master Plumber..... ;D

I'm positive all the games are rigged in his favor.  He owns the site you know.  There's no possible may using the arrow keys to get that high of a score in Pacman.  He must have some sort of game controller joystick thingy majig.

;D

94touring

Oh no, its four arrow keys and cat like reflexes.  That and I am able to predict where the ghost go, usually. 

Minicop

8) 94! Love the new avatar!! :D It fits you perfect, Mr. Anderson.

Now I need one of "A Smith"

94touring

Minicop, did you give up at pacman or what?  Haha.

Minicop

Quote from: 94touring on April 10, 2009, 09:39:07 PM
Minicop, did you give up at pacman or what?  Haha.

8) Mr. Anderson. I have you file here, and it seems you have been looking into things you shouldn't. Now, I'm willing to wipe the slate clean and start fresh if you willing to give up the passwords to Pacman. :D

"We have them."

"Deploy the Sentinals." ;D

94touring

I'm going to have to video me kicking ass at pacman for you guys to believe its possible to score that high, haha.

Minicop

Mr. Anderson. I will find the codes to Zion's mainframe. ;D

batman1usa

;D  HEY I MADE IT TO A 998cc.  I can feel the extra power  ...

Minicop

Quote from: batman1usa on June 03, 2009, 06:33:25 AM
;D  HEY I MADE IT TO A 998cc.  I can feel the extra power  ...

Does it help with your plummbing?  :D

batman1usa

It must you see who has high score....   ;D

Minicop

I did notice that Bat plummber.  :D It was ammusing just to read y'alls comments on that game. I can feel the competition from here! :D