Texas club

Started by Whee, May 10, 2023, 12:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whee

Hi,
I'm looking for contact info for the Texas Mini Owners club. Looks like the forum is shutting down. I would like to have them on the list for communicating information about MMEW24.
Thanks!

MPlayle

The old MOT (Mini Owners of Texas) forum will indeed be shutting down by the end of this year.  There is almost no activity over there anymore.  Most of the old members of that forum moved on to other things.

There is a newer group of classic Mini owners in the San Antonio region on Facebook under the name "Texas Mini Dashpots".  I am not on Facebook, so can't give you their direct contact.  Bruce Kennedy is my go-to person for being in touch with them.

I do not know if there are other classic Mini groups in other parts of Texas that may have popped up since the decline of MOT.

Bruce and I are both active on this forum and would probably be happy to get our MMEW24 infor from here.

Whee

Thank you. Yes, information will be shared here.

Brit_in_TX

There is a Classic Minis of Texas facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/554267228902684/

As mentioned there is "Texas Mini Dashpots" group as well.  It is a group on facebook messenger, there is no page as such.