Classic Minis United 2023 - Back to Wytheville!

Started by MiniDave, February 05, 2023, 02:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiniDave

"Mods Rockers" is this year's theme, and it will be based from the Wytheville KOA again, this October 4-8......so be there or be square!!!

Details as they become available.

Those who have been there can attest it's a great area to run our Minis, lots of winding twisties, traffic is usually light and the weather perfect in October.

Many people camp at the KOA, but there are lots of hotel options within a 10 min drive.

I've done this one three times so far, and I like going here as it's fairly close to my daughter and the grands in western North Carolina, so I usually incorporate a visit to them in my trip.

A great time will be had by all, but if you want to use the KOA, I would suggest getting a reservation in soon. They have enlarged the camp and added some nice facilities, they also have added some more cabins but those usually go quickly. You can call them at 276-228-2601. Mention the CMU event to get the discounted rates.

As Covid seems to have subsided in people's minds, they expect a record turn out of Minis and Mini folks....a great time will be had by all!

Here's a link to the FB announcement....  https://www.facebook.com/dave.craven.9/posts/pfbid0nqvdLnSGKG3bbatBCHj4SEGMGpsKpe61kFK1JGdvWQsnmT8WsP9rDmps6TqSbCA7l?notif_id=1675534240393952&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic&ref=notif
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad