SOLD!!! Engine, Trans, Suspension Parts for Sale

Started by MiniDave, December 31, 2022, 12:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiniDave

SOLD!!

I've retired from building Mini engines and transmissions so I'm selling off all my accumulated parts, mostly new but I also have a few used things that might be worth listing.

I'll put up a list shortly of all the new stuff with MiniSpares part numbers and price.

My first choice would be to sell all of it in one fell swoop, but if someone here needs something specific that I have I'm willing to pull it out and send it off. It's mostly small parts but I always ordered extras in case I lost something or just to keep from having to stop and wait for a small bit to come so I could finish a job.

It will take me a few days to gather and list everything, so watch this space!!!
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

Scargo

Since you're a self-proclaimed "complete failure at retirement", Dave, we'll have to believe this when we see it.

Happy New Year!

cstudep

Dave, do you plan to get rid of any of your "specialty" tools like cam bearing installer etc..?

If so I might be interested in some of that as well? If not I completely understand, a man and his tools should only part ways under extreme circumstances  :grin:

MiniDave

Possibly.....I'm still listing stuff, once I have the list done I'll post it up here, but it will take a few days.

Anything besides the can installer that you want?

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

cstudep

Not entirely sure to be honest. I just know I have an engine/trans I am going to try and rebuild at some point, along with the rest of the car if I can ever find time to get to it, and weird things like the cam bearing installer came to mind LOL. I am open to other things if you want to get rid of some of it and think it would useful.

Having too much work is better than too little I suppose but it sure makes getting anything else I want to get done difficult.

MiniDave

I have a local guy who says he wants to buy everything, but I'm betting he has the cam bearing tool already....the only other things are the transmission tools - the one you made a version of for putting the little detent balls in a hub, the sleeve for installing the clutch seal, and the special tool for pushing out the double roller bearing in the transmission.

Lemme talk to this guy and see what he wants to do.....I'm still inventorying and listing/pricing parts and that's going to take a few days yet.

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

cstudep

Sounds good, just let me know one way or another I am likely going to end up buying the tools at some point either way.

MiniDave

Preliminary list - parts I've found so far, there's probably more hiding in my shelves!  :grin:

PDF format so you can print it off if you need to. I'm giving first crack to a local guy who expressed interest in buying all of it, he'll let me know in a few days.

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

cstudep

I would definitely be interested in the tools.....probably some other stuff too depending on if your local guy takes it all.

94touring

That's a big list!  You're going to have a lot of shop space if you're able to get rid of all that stuff.

MiniDave

You'd be surprised, if fits in a half dozen shoebox sized containers!

My local guy bought everything and he'll come to get it all next week. I'm happy not to have to ship stuff, tho there were a few things he didn't want that I'll try to sell.

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

94touring

I hear you there.  I have things I could sell off but I simply don't want to box and ship thing!  I think my brief period selling panels ruined it for me.