Minicop-pacman turned 30

Started by 94touring, May 22, 2010, 06:01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

94touring

You still have a lot of work to beat my record.  4.gif

Minicop

Ah, Mr. Anderson. I'm willing to wipe the slate clean, srtart fresh. LOL! There's no way I can beat your record. 50.gif I don't even try anymore. In fact, I haven't played the arcade in some time. I still hold a couple if high scores though, haha. 4.gif

94touring

I haven't played the arcade in a long time either.  My girlfriend and I bought a Wii and have too much fun with that now.   ;D

Minicop

Cool, I never really cared much for the Wii. Too childish and I'm a graphics guy, PS3 all the way. Computer is best for graphics, but I don't have enough money to buy a high powered gaming computer. I did enjoy playing Mario Kart on the Wii though.

94touring

I'm not into video game systems like I was when I was younger.  When I was serious about it, I was all about beefing up graphics with a computer. 

Thats funny, I wanted the Wii just for Mario Kart.  Some of the sports that came with it are fun though.  Joy played rock band and wanted one cause she likes singing. 

Minicop

;D Haha, Mario Kart is a classic. I was just at the right age when Super Mario Kart came out for the NES. Liked it on the 64 and on the Wii. I found the steering wheel hard to use though, I like the 'old skool' controller. One thing I liked on the sports was Tennis. Played it at a friends house once and almost knocked some stuff over when I got a little too into it and forgot I was in a house, lol.