Very small tool roll

Started by tmsmini, December 18, 2019, 08:09:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tmsmini

Any leads on very small tool tolls?
The injection setup requires a number of small metric wrenches and allen wrenches for adjustment. Some I have shortened or bent to make easier to use.
I would like to keep them all together. I like the Dickies tool rolls and use them for road trip tools, but they dont make anything small.
I bought one off ebay and it is adequate, but not well made like the Dickies versions.
Terry

MPlayle

Have you tried looking at motorcycle tool rolls?

MiniDave

Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

tmsmini

Some motorcycle versions have come up in my search, but I will look specifically at places like Cycle Gear. I guess I really need very very small. Along time ago allen wrenches and ignition wrenches from Craftsman came in cloth rolls, but they have switched to those plastic pouches a long time ago. Some items come up for precision screwdrivers pouches, often with the screwdrivers.

This one looks interesting:
https://arayman.com/us-peacekeeper-p21111-small-punch-roll-for-armorers-tools/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAuefvBRDXARIsAFEOQ9GcGLdFtSUUcmgZmfBlQNuhBuO5Cl8ayIUs-wa0nzsphg8yboly7JwaAqqGEALw_wcB

tmsmini

The watch rolls look very interesting. I ordered a cheaper alternative and i will see how it works out.

tmsmini

I bought the armorers version for $11, looks like it will work.

Willie_B

That does look like a nice smaller tool roll. Easy to keep items separated and snug with the elastic.