Batman forgets his password

Started by 94touring, March 05, 2010, 10:22:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

94touring

I saw you doing a "password reminder" just now.   :P 

batman1usa

>:(  I have differnt PW for every site I go to and I DON"T write them down.  I do this a lot....  and answers to secret questions I don't know those either.

:-[

Lol! I feel for you batman, I have to go through that every know and then.

Hey Dan! Am I the only one that it gives the 'incorrect password' thing to? Seems like every other time I log in it tells me that. I don't think I'm typing the wrong thing....but maybe I am?

94touring

Quote from: 481 on March 05, 2010, 01:03:41 PM
Lol! I feel for you batman, I have to go through that every know and then.

Hey Dan! Am I the only one that it gives the 'incorrect password' thing to? Seems like every other time I log in it tells me that. I don't think I'm typing the wrong thing....but maybe I am?

Yeah it use to do that to me too but hasn't in a long time.  Not sure why it does that but I'll research and see if its something that can be fixed.

Plus I never log out from my home computer.    

94touring

I did a search and I keep coming up with you need to clear your cookies and cache. 

MPlayle

After I set my browser to delete cookies and cache on close I virtually stopped getting the "Invalid Password" screen.  Now the only time I ocassionally still get it is when I am still in the same browser session, but have been logged out of the site for a while.

Ok, that makes sense. I hardly ever clear my cache or cookies, this MacBook has run so well over the past few years I  rarely do any upkeep, mainly because it seems to be as fast as the day I bought it still! Haha, just a restart like once a month. I'll play around with it and see what happens  8)

batman1usa

What in the world kinda avatar you have there 481?   :-\  That you doin jazzersize?

20.gif

Lol! I knew you guys would like that! As far as I know, it's the one and only Borat. I think it's from one of the TV skits, not the movie, but I thought it was pretty hilarious  :D

94touring

I see you needed another reminder.   :-[ :D

batman1usa

28.gif 28.gif

Loudmouth

didn't get enough chances at guessing it, only 3 chances and I have like 25 password posabilities

MPlayle

That is all right.  Between long absences from some sites and "fumble fingers", I have had to do the same from time-to-time.   9.gif