Previous topic - Next topic

MiniDave

We've made it all the way back up to 12* Whohoo!  77.gif
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

Jims5543

A little tip for you guys.  When on a PC - press the alt button down and type 248  (or 0176)

Then you get the degree symbol.  As in 12°

This post has been copyrighted©

;D
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

MiniDave

I have the character map on my task bar, I'm just to lazy to use it....   ;D

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

MPlayle

We've gone into "April Showers" this week.  Currently having a steady monsoon style downpour.

MiniDave

We've gone into the April showers too, but ours are not downpours, just off and on brief ones so far. Humidity is over the moon tho!

It's nice today, about 70 but tomorrow it may not even hit 45! Then  it should be nice again for the weekend.....

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

John Gervais

We're slated to have a fairly nice weekend with a bit o'sunshine, but it was really windy on Thursday, Friday, was partly cloudy on Saturday and will probably be again tomorrow.
- Pave the Bay -

gr8kornholio

Spring storms for us through the weekend. Dave radar shows wintery mix for you.
I am the GR8KORNHOLIO! Are you threatening me?

Saussie Aussie 1965 Australian MK1 Mini.
"Beavis" - 07 MY/MY MCS, B/MY Konig Daylites, JCW sideskirts, TSW springs, TSW lower rear control arms -- Exploring the country with new friends since 11/09.

MiniDave

Yep - cold here - 32* and raining a little, spitting snow and a little sleet from time to time, it will be in the 80's by Monday tho. typical Kansas weather.....

Don posted this pic with the caption - 4 seasons of weather in four days!

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

tmsmini

Amazing spring here in California, but also typical, about 47 out now. We will have a few inches of rain this weekend, but over three feet of snow expected in the Sierra this weekend.

I am still waiting on parts from the UK.

John Gervais

Quote from: John Gervais on April 02, 2020, 07:27:47 PM
We're slated to have a fairly nice weekend with a bit o'sunshine, but it was really windy on Thursday, Friday, was partly cloudy on Saturday and will probably be again tomorrow.

Holy crap, that was truly incoherent!  I've completely lost track of time; I blame the Wuhan Flu chaos for the disruption in my routine.  Today is Saturday and it was indeed windy.
- Pave the Bay -

MiniDave

:D

We've hit spring weather hard.....crabapple tree bloomed overnight, temps in the 80's humidity thru the roof and I wouldn't be surprised to see a tornado or two blow thru!

The house got warm enough the A/C kicked on!

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

BruceK

I took a long drive out in the country today in my R53 MINI because of cabin fever/boredom.  Started out with the windows down enjoying the fresh air, but after 40 minutes or so I put them up and cranked on the a/c! Unseasonably hot here today.  But it was bright and sunny with the trees fully  green now and the wildflowers were in full bloom.  I was surprised at the numbers of cars on the roads - I was listening to a podcast during the drive and I actually forgot about the whole pandemic for a while. That was really nice.
1988 Austin Mini
2002 MINI Cooper S
1992 Toyota LiteAce (JDM)
1997 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

94touring

Yep my phone says 93 here in Dallas.

John Gervais

T'was a very pleasant day over here today - sunny, warm and a gentle breeze wafting through, so Hyacinth and I drove up to the estate and planted some daffodils.  No, we didn't hold hands and gaze into each other's eyes...

We also moved a ton of crocuses from a grassy area to under the walnut tree.  We also stood for an eternity and watched a small, chubby mouse that had ventured beyond a woodpile and was nibbling on various tidbits it'd found in a pile of brush that I really need to pass through the woodchipper.
- Pave the Bay -

MiniDave

We're not far behind, temp wise - 86*

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

MiniDave

Wow, we topped off at 88* at 6 pm today and it's 57* right now, going down to 42 tonight and 28 tomorrow night! It's not supposed to be above the mid 40's all next week.....

I had the A/C on this afternoon and will probably have the heat on in the morning!

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

BruceK

Yeah it was 93 degrees here yesterday and it's supposed to be 42 degrees here Saturday night.  Crazy.
1988 Austin Mini
2002 MINI Cooper S

MiniDave

Raining.

HARD!

Been doing that for over an hour now......biblical sort of rain at times! I anticipate some real flooding in the area today.....

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

tsumini

Rained hard here too. 3.5 in.in about an hour. Tornado warning. Rotaion about 2 miles north. Strong winds.  Over now and sunny.

gr8kornholio

Didn't get but enough to annoy and wet stuff since yesterday morning.
I am the GR8KORNHOLIO! Are you threatening me?

Saussie Aussie 1965 Australian MK1 Mini.
"Beavis" - 07 MY/MY MCS, B/MY Konig Daylites, JCW sideskirts, TSW springs, TSW lower rear control arms -- Exploring the country with new friends since 11/09.

John Gervais

I believe that it was a beautiful day today, but I only saw it through the apartment window.  Hyacinth had decided that it was 'the day' that we find a 'spice rack solution' to address the otherwise adequate (in my mind) current wall-mount spice rack which has been sitting on the floor for the past year and half. 

After careful sorting, grouping, measuring and calculating, she found an in-cabinet solution from (https://www.verticalspice.com/) which will necessitate our losing the margarita glasses when we relocate the cake pans and blender.

I hope to go outside tomorrow.
- Pave the Bay -

MiniDave

Whoever controls the spice, controls the world!

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

BruceK

Juuuuust a little warm here today.   It's a fricken heat wave at 106° , but the humidity is only 17%, so the "feels like temperature" is 104° , lower than the actual temperature.  That sure doesn't happen often.
1988 Austin Mini
2002 MINI Cooper S

MiniDave

We've cooled off, only 88* today and feels like 90*, 45 humids here tho.....it sure feels drier than usual I'll give it that.

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

MiniDave

RAIN!

Boy howdy is it raining....I don't have an official rain gauge, but my bird bath is overflowing and it's pretty deep and was almost empty......and it's still coming down - hard.

Cooled off nicely tho - 70* this morning.....of course when the rain stops and the sun is back out again the humidity will go thru the roof.....

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad