MPlayle

MiniDave

Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

John Gervais

Awesome!  The cars look like they made it just fine!  4.gif

Is that Buzz on the far left?  New roof rack?
- Pave the Bay -

gr8kornholio

Great to see them all lined up.  Was great to meet Dave and Don as they came through the Dallas area.  Hopefully the weather is a little warmer down there for the week. 
I am the GR8KORNHOLIO! Are you threatening me?

Saussie Aussie 1965 Australian MK1 Mini.
"Beavis" - 07 MY/MY MCS, B/MY Konig Daylites, JCW sideskirts, TSW springs, TSW lower rear control arms -- Exploring the country with new friends since 11/09.

MPlayle

Cheers!

Wish I could have been joining you guys.  Willie_B will be through this afternoon and I will be sending along the drive routes with him.

MiniDave

Quote from: John Gervais on March 12, 2017, 09:15:21 PM
Awesome!  The cars look like they made it just fine!  4.gif

Is that Buzz on the far left?  New roof rack?

Yep, that's Buzz......same roof rack, cleaned painted and improved by Justin. I never ran it tho, I preferred the "clean" look...

Justin killed a few big bugs on the way down....

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

MiniDave

Today, once the sun came out this afternoon we took the cars to a nearby carwash to get the roadgrime off, then we headed out for a quick run up into the hills - a test run if nothing ese. Happy to report all cars did fine, no bent, broken, overheated or other problems at all! WillieB should be rolling in anytime now and tomorrow we'll head out on our first real run.....

Weather promises to be beautiful all the rest of the week.

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

gr8kornholio

77.gif  Guessing Bruce is leaving his shin death bar on the front of his car for the duration.  Everyone be careful!

"Beavis" - 07 MY/MY MCS, B/MY Konig Daylites, JCW sideskirts, TSW springs, TSW lower rear control arms -- Exploring the country with new friends since 11/09.

MiniDave

We both left ours on, too much trouble to take it off for just a few days......

WillieB rolled in just after I posted that, he's down at the car wash right now getting his not a wide load cleaned up, he drove it to dinner too.

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

gr8kornholio

Yours didn't stick out as far as his.  Found the rattle in my car.  The plastic/rubber u-joint coupler on my car is banging the exhaust.  Think it's due to my subframe not being aligned as Bruce noticed at cars and coffee I don't have the tower bolts.  They are currently on order and hopefully will get here asap. 

Love the pics, keep them coming.

Willie_B

MPlayle

Wish I could have been there to share the roads with you guys.

Sadly, I had to put my mom on hospice level care today.

The tears are hard.

MPlayle

These tears are even harder - she passed away this evening.  I was able to be with her as she went.

John Gervais

I'm very sorry to hear this, but knowing that you cared, tried and were there with her throughout surely meant a lot to her.  My condolences.

- Pave the Bay -

gr8kornholio

Sorry to hear this, my condolences to you and your family.  Keep you in thoughts and prayers.

Pictures look great guys, keep them coming as I'm riding with you in my thoughts.

94touring

BruceK

Condolences Michael.  Sorry for your loss. 
1988 Austin Mini
2002 MINI Cooper S
1992 Toyota LiteAce (JDM)
1997 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

towjoe

Sorry to hear that Mike.
Now the memories will help you.
Regards
towjoe

Willie_B

Willie_B

Buzz Clubman

Michael,

With my deepest sympathies on the loss of your Mother. Blessings to her, you, and your loved ones.

Thank you for organizing this adventure. We have thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Look forward to meeting you in the future.

Take care,

Justin and Buzz

Willie_B

94touring

Here's that last one rotated.  Hope you and the Mrs. have fun in San Antonio, maybe we'll see you at the Alamo!