A new game... Post pics from your cel phone V.1.0

Started by Jims5543, March 10, 2014, 07:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiniDave

Hang on, when did you get that one? (the car I mean!)
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

Brit_in_TX

I bought it in late 2021.  I still have the blue one.

MiniDave

NIce! Looks fantastic! The little one is cute too!
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

Brit_in_TX

It is a 1964 Austin Mini Countryman. I bought it from someone in South Texas and it was a none runner, the engine started but the brakes and clutch did not work.  So spent a bit of money to get it running.

I keep toying with the idea of selling it, but every time I take it out it gets such a great reaction. 

94touring

I've been in Okinawa a lot this month.  I have to say it's one of my favorite places  to visit.  Even though this is "work" it's been more like a vacation.  Not that I'm a cheap bastard but the prices on things are very affordable here.  8 bucks an hour to drink and a 3 course meal consisting of steak, king crab, and a daiquiri was $48.  I don't want to go home to work  :sad:

Not pictured, saw a couple classic minis and a vw bus. According to the other guys wrist machines that calculate mileage, we hiked around 22 miles. P.S the snake drink taste like spiced apples.

MPlayle

94touring

Quote from: MPlayle on April 23, 2024, 07:00:19 AMWhat was with the go-cart groups?

You could rent them.  It looked like a lot of fun.

cstudep

Pretty sure I would have had to been all in on the go-cart's, that would be a blast I think.

Looks like you got the obligatory karaoke in as well, well done!

Japan is one place I would absolutely love to go to some day.