updating the forum

Started by 94touring, June 25, 2015, 08:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

94touring

Getting all the updates, well, up to date.  If anyone has any difficulties with any forum functions please let me know. 

94touring

Auto resize attachment mod test.  1024x576

94touring

Mudhen

We lost the vote up things, though?  I was liking those....

94touring

Yeah I remember you saying that.  No likey the like buttons?

Mudhen

Quote from: 94touring on September 24, 2015, 07:51:17 AM
Yeah I remember you saying that.  No likey the like buttons?

I do like it!

Jims5543

Ooooo!! I can unlike something after I like it too. So, if there is something I like when I am drunk but do not like when I am sober, I can remedy it.

Brilliant!!
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

MiniDave

Pics seem to load really slow now - is it just me?
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

94touring

Lets see...Took about 4 seconds for it to load for me. 

John Gervais

Quote from: Jims5543 on September 24, 2015, 10:57:55 AM
Ooooo!! I can unlike something after I like it too. So, if there is something I like when I am drunk but do not like when I am sober, I can remedy it.

Brilliant!!

Unlike?  How?
- Pave the Bay -

Jims5543

Quote from: John Gervais on September 24, 2015, 04:06:02 PM
Quote from: Jims5543 on September 24, 2015, 10:57:55 AM

Brilliant!!

Unlike?  How?

Once you like something the like banner turns into an unlike banner so you can take your like back. I liked and unliked your post just now.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

94touring

In your profile there's a tab for like post that shows you like stats.  Kinda fun I guess.  I successfully changed the icon color to something more subtle.  The red was killing me.

John Gervais

Interesting!  I've never been one to generally like things, I get by more or less by being more or less satisfied. 

Oh well, I guess I'll adapt.    ;D
- Pave the Bay -