Enjoying a nice day with Emma the Mini

Started by BruceK, November 12, 2016, 03:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BruceK

The weather was just fantastic here today.  I briefly considered starting some maintenance work on the car which I've been putting off.   Then I quickly came to my senses and jumped behind the wheel and headed out into the country.   I spent about 4 hours on great and scenic roads, really enjoying the car.   At one point I had a guy in a Subaru WRX join me and we played in the twistys.

Heading back home, I stopped for a bite. A family ranch nearby raises grass-fed cattle, and several years ago they set up their own little roadside burger stand featuring the beef they raise.  Good burgers!

1988 Austin Mini
2002 MINI Cooper S
1992 Toyota LiteAce (JDM)
1997 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

MiniDave

Glad to see you out putting some miles on Emma, these nice days are what we live for with our Minis.....I see your rear side windows are open too.... 4.gif

I haven't driven the green one in a week now as it's been under the car cover out in the driveway and I'm going thru withdrawal! 

Tomorrow I'm planning to take it up to school and install the new tires, maybe then I'll take it for a run....you know, to bed them in and wear off the nubs and such.   ;D
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad