potentially supplying more parts

Started by 94touring, November 07, 2013, 02:47:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

94touring

So here's the deal, a company who manufactures and supplies mini parts contacted me this week with an offer to sell them to me at whole sale prices.  I've been going through the extensive list of parts and comparing to what I normally would be paying from the cheapest source and like what I see so far.  I obviously have tons of parts I buy for my projects so am going to take advantage of this deal for at least some items to start.  If anyone has a wishlist they are getting ready to buy contact me and we can see what kind of deal we can get when I place my order.  There isn't a lot of aftermarket stuff but replacement factory parts a plenty.

MtyMous

This is great. The list is extensive, and these parts are great.

What a great thing to offer to the community. This is why you're in such high demand. Thanks again for the offer. I'm sure I'll be taking advantage of this in the future.

94touring

I spent hours yesterday going through to see what I'd save for my truck alone and it was significantly lower.  There are items they don't provide but can source also.  I may at least stock basic service items for now when I make the first purchase.