I'm in….

Started by Spitz, November 22, 2014, 12:17:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spitz

Now don't everyone leave  !   19.gif

I was going to reply to the "First Post" thread, but it suggested I start another as nothing had been posted in 120 days.

Anyway.... I have in the stable:

1969 PUP on 10",
1989 Jap market 998 auto ( now with 1130 manual ) on 12",
77 with 1275 I use for auto slalom on 10"
73 Midget
73 MGB GT

MPlayle

Hi Spitz!

Welcome to this side - it tends to be much quieter over here.  A whole different experience too - easier to find/start build threads, threads tend to stay on topic, social threads included.

Good technical information here as well.

Best of all: everyone seems to stay friendly here.

MtyMous

Hey Spitz. Welcome aboard. Glad to see you over here. Much more laid back forum, and all ideas/suggestions are welcome. There are some guys here that are WAY more informed on the cars and restorations than I am. Definitely helping me through my resto process.

94touring

Welcome!   Yeah we're nice here  19.gif.   

tsumini

Spitz

Hey thanks

...although I don't have an actual restoration/rebuild on the go.....I'm always fixing/upgrading/enjoying the cars. (except for the next few months)
Body work is my weakest point.....working on it.

MtyMous

Although it's in the title, it's not a prerequisite. Personally think my build wil slowly start becoming more about upgrades, etc in the near future

Mudhen

Jims5543

I followed Dan here from the RX7 world. My truck is not a restoration either. Just a hot mess I am sorting out...very slowly.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

Willie_B

Quote from: Jims5543 on November 27, 2014, 08:01:11 AM
My truck is not a restoration either. Just a hot mess I am sorting out...very slowly.

This is called a rolling restoration! Even when it is rolling on a tow truck. :-[

jeff10049

welcome, Good to see another familiar name over here. I don't go over to the dark side much anymore.

Jeff