Going looking at a parts car

Started by sparetimetoys, June 12, 2014, 05:42:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudhen

Quote from: sparetimetoys on June 17, 2014, 06:01:17 PM
Seeing what I forgot last 2 are looking in thru the headlight holes at the back of the wheel well

It's just a flesh wound...

Jims5543

Quote from: jedduh01

Hey - Thats my idea-!!!  Go all in- Full Car side!  == No I dont want it!! Its yours.

/quote]

I know that is why I asked.  Sparetime, my offer stands. A chance to make a little money off a part that would most likely be tossed.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

sparetimetoys

May just have a deal in the works
Home of Global Warmer Racing. Saving the smog one car at a time.

94touring

Yeah I'm snagging it.  Email sent.   

sparetimetoys

Ccol. I have been making good headway getting my parts off. I had to stop for the night for a CWS baseball watching party. I told you in my email reply what the only snag I'm having is.

94touring

No rush.  I'm only backed up a year with projects.   I have these fancy mk1 panels sitting in my shop, might as well put them to use.

Mudhen

Quote from: 94touring on June 18, 2014, 05:38:56 PM
No rush.  I'm only backed up a year with projects.   I have these fancy mk1 panels sitting in my shop, might as well put them to use.

Wait...you thinking major resto?????? :-X

94touring

I think I can turn the shell into something nice.  Then again I am nuts. 

sparetimetoys

So we took the red stick (that's the name the kids gave it) off jack stands and onto my furniture cart. We are going to remove a section of fence tomorrow and hide it in the back yard until it gets loaded for the trip north.

For those who don't get the red stick that's what Baton Rouge means and where we picked it up.

sparetimetoys

All bagged up and in short term storage inside the back yard fence out of sight if the mosey home owner assholeseeation

94touring

Did Cameron get ahold of you about coming to get it around the 4th?

sparetimetoys

Yep he's coming over on Saturday after I get off work. It works out great because my biggest strongest boy will be home from Oregon.

sparetimetoys