Donations

Started by Willie_B, December 23, 2011, 04:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willie_B

We now have the chance to help support this forum and Dan. Step right up.  ;D

94touring

Dude!  I was just about to post a topic...I was expecting like 20 bucks man.  You really didn't have to donate THAT much!  Thank you though!!   ;D

Willie_B

It's about time time to renew the site I believe. Thanks Dan.

94touring

Brad once again thanks, you are far too generous! 

Willie_B

Time to support the site again.

MtyMous

Willie_B

Look up near the top for "Donations". Dan spends alot of his time running the forum so I figure at least I can help with the yearly costs.

Jims5543

Done and done thanks for the reminder Willie.

Thanks for the forum Dan.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

94touring

You guys really didn't need to do that but thank you all very much.  I think I have the cost covered now, much appreciated.    77.gif

Merlin

Its not about being covered, its about having money in the coffer for upgrades.

Engineering the Impossible

MtyMous

I donate to 2 forums total. I know I can't give much right now, but this forum is definitely worth it.

Joanie B

I have learned a lot here. Thank you for the help.  Threw in a little bit.

Willie_B

Thanks for keeping the lights on around here for another year. It keeps getting better as we watch that other place sink lower.

94touring

Thank you!  Was just thinking we've been here for 7 years now.  Time flies!

94touring

And we have a legit shop to work on minis in!

MtyMous

And a legit shop it certainly is. Let us know when it comes time for the annual dues. This is one of 2 forums that I'm willing to contribute money to.

Merlin

Its that time of the year again!

94touring

There's been a few of you donate since yesterday and always extremely appreciated.  I feel pretty fortunate to have a great group of members that get along and help each other out.  I love you guys! ;D

Merlin

94touring

This is just mini man love  19.gif.   

MtyMous