Current status, stuck

Started by 94touring, October 06, 2018, 05:40:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

94touring

Went to a wedding tonight after rain canceled my flight to work.  Everyone in the lot, including me and the jeep doing the towing got stuck. Currently a 2nd jeep is pulling the 1st jeep out.

gr8kornholio

Reminds me of moving our swingset.  Truck and trailer got stuck. Second buddy got his truck stuck trying to rescue.  Luckily his buddy had a 4wd diesel and was able to save everyone.
I am the GR8KORNHOLIO! Are you threatening me?

Saussie Aussie 1965 Australian MK1 Mini.
"Beavis" - 07 MY/MY MCS, B/MY Konig Daylites, JCW sideskirts, TSW springs, TSW lower rear control arms -- Exploring the country with new friends since 11/09.

94touring

It was an out door wedding.  Needless to say it was wet and miserable.  Ankle deep water in the yard and under the tent.

Jims5543

Should have texted the Flo-Rida boy, I could have given you tips to get out.

We deal with that shit 24/7/365 here.

At least there was some pavement close by.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

94touring

Jen and I caught on camera.  Just a nice flood wedding.

Jims5543

Holy Hell!! Well, I think there is some good luck superstition that applies here.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson