My HOA has lost its mind

Started by Jims5543, March 29, 2019, 02:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gr8kornholio

The HOA or the city will probably remove anything placed in a common area or what they consider a right of way.  Have big problems with that here with signs, especially for garage sales.  You can literally only place your sign in your yard.

I'm sure if the word spreads through the hood, any one supporting would be happy to have a sign.
I am the GR8KORNHOLIO! Are you threatening me?

Saussie Aussie 1965 Australian MK1 Mini.
"Beavis" - 07 MY/MY MCS, B/MY Konig Daylites, JCW sideskirts, TSW springs, TSW lower rear control arms -- Exploring the country with new friends since 11/09.

jedduh01

I dig your battle.... and encourage to take more direct approach with the HOA / Community. You're involved now. See your fight all the way thru.  Signs are petty....

Because the board is on with Speed bumps. Inquire how much of the WHOLE community input have they recieved regarding this additon?  Would efforts towards an "anti Speed Bump" Petition be worthwhile?  An online petition could be another voice against speed bumps.

Insert signs that say = go here. Sign the Anti Speed bump Peition for our community! need more Voices!

My Neighborhood has a fair HOA.
      I cant complain... My hood also has speed HUMPS= much different than SPEED BUMPS.. Could this also be a proposed compromise.    You CAN roll them at 25+ MPH but it is typically hard on a chassis and suspension = they serve well enough to keep speed over them TO 15-20 MPH that way you're not coming to a STOP to get over and thru.
     Get technical with what they are proposing.

I would TOTALLY FIGHT a or move out of my location if the 'humps were different'

Goodluck