Hello All!

Started by macmanron, March 22, 2009, 05:29:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

macmanron

Just stopping in and signing up! Ron J.
1966 Austin Cooper S,1965 Morris Mini Minor Traveller, 1965 Triumph TR4A, 1965 Triumph Spitfire(project)

94touring

And a hello to you! 

joltfreak

check out the official website for updates!!!!! 

deanwilhite

Is it ok for me to log in here?

94touring

Quote from: deanwilhite on March 23, 2009, 06:44:59 AM

Sure, just make the check payable to me, muaha. 

batman1usa

:-\  I'm here in case anyone was looking for me.  If not then Hello from Oklahoma.

macmanron

Burn Him!!!!! He's a Witch!!!!
1966 Austin Cooper S,1965 Morris Mini Minor Traveller, 1965 Triumph TR4A, 1965 Triumph Spitfire(project)

joltfreak

towjoe

Just signed in .
Nice to see dooder here.
Regards,
Joe    8)

Neb

Hello. Is this where we find more freedom in the US based Mini forums? I think I'm afraid...
Neb

94touring

This would be it.  Hows your mini holding up anyways?

Neb

Mostly strong with a few issues. I've been keeping up on the small things so nothing becomes a major issue. It's been my daily driver for about 3-4 months. I'm getting things sorted bit by bit. Maybe later this year the wife will let me start the body work and rebuilding the 998. As of a few weeks ago we have plans to drive her down to the 50th in the Smokies. Should be a great vaction.
Neb

joltfreak

94touring

Ah thats good to hear.  I'm just glad you're still enjoying the car.

notabmw

Quote from: deanwilhite on March 23, 2009, 06:44:59 AM
Duder... it's about time.... welcome..

xcc_rider

Hi all, and Dean, you should have used your MM ID on here!  I had a heck of a time figuring out who DeanWilhite was...

nice to hear from you again.   dan

weirdeh

Quote from: xcc_rider on March 24, 2009, 07:57:26 PM
Hi all, and Dean, you should have used your MM ID on here!  I had a heck of a time figuring out who DeanWilhite was...

nice to hear from you again.   dan

That funny because when ever I am sending an email to people "off board" I always include the MM user name.

So just to confirm this is where all the non conforming self aware people have gone from the MM board?

joltfreak

xcc_rider

I never was a "Stay between the lines, the lines are your friend" kind of guy.   8)    dan

MD-IN-UK

THE BITTERNESS OF POOR QUALITY REMAINS LONG AFTER THE SWEETNESS OF LOW PRICE IS FORGOTTEN

macmanron

Hey there MD!!!!!  HOw's things??  Looking forward to the next MAM event.

MD-IN-UK

I think Scargo is working on a rolling road tune with Abacus? This summer perhaps. He'll let Ya know, I'm sure.
THE BITTERNESS OF POOR QUALITY REMAINS LONG AFTER THE SWEETNESS OF LOW PRICE IS FORGOTTEN