The forum is blowing up

Started by 94touring, January 11, 2015, 06:39:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

94touring

How many years have we had this now?  5 or 6?  The past few days I can't even keep up with all the post.  It's like we've become a real forum!

Willie_B

The word is getting out that this is THE place to be.  77.gif

Tim

I agree.  Its awesome!!.

I've been here for a while but never really post to any forums.  I recently decided I should actually be an active member of this Mini family.  I'm enjoying it...

I'll post something about my future projects as soon as I'm set up to start (coming soon....)

Tim..

Mudhen

Quote from: Tim on January 11, 2015, 06:50:51 PM
I agree.  Its awesome!!.

I've been here for a while but never really post to any forums.  I recently decided I should actually be an active member of this Mini family.  I'm enjoying it...

I'll post something about my future projects as soon as I'm set up to start (coming soon....)

Tim..

4.gif

MtyMous

It's a great place without the drama to talk about new ideas, what you're working on, and how to fix things. The help is legitimate and trustworthy from professionals.

Also, the format is great. I can host my own build thread here and it doesn't get totally lost in the muck. Having a great host and the ability to talk freely about parts sources etc isn't terrible, either.

Joanie B

I'm reading four Mini forums, each one is very different. This one seems to be straightforward guys who honestly help, without being dismissive of beginners. I'd love to sit down and have a hard cider ( don't do beer) with you guys and see your Minis, and hear your stories.  4.gif

MiniDave

Isn't that the way it's supposed to be?  ;D
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad