Restoration Mini 9 year anniversary

Started by 94touring, March 09, 2018, 09:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

94touring

Just renewed for another year.  Or rather I was notified my auto renew was auto renewing.  What should we do for the big 10 year??

gasmini

MiniDave

I'd be up for that, maybe tie it in with a weekend at Hallett or a run somewhere?
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

94touring

I do like grilling, doing general maintenance, and driving...  I've been searching for some good roads nearby.  I have a few I found on Google maps to checkout. 

Willie_B

Wow, that went by fast. :-[

Get together at your shop sounds like fun. We can work half a day then go for a drive.

MiniGene

Wow! Nine years, happy anniversary--Thanks for hosting a great site.

94touring

I think the 10th year will be the year the truck gets done lol. 

Eating, oil changes, eating, driving, then more eating.

gr8kornholio

That sounds like a great idea.  Love to eat, wrench and drive!
I am the GR8KORNHOLIO! Are you threatening me?

Saussie Aussie 1965 Australian MK1 Mini.
"Beavis" - 07 MY/MY MCS, B/MY Konig Daylites, JCW sideskirts, TSW springs, TSW lower rear control arms -- Exploring the country with new friends since 11/09.

94touring

But will your mini be built and on the road by then?!

gr8kornholio

A year from today?  I sure hope so.  Depends on the amount of  11.gif that occurs during assembly.
I am the GR8KORNHOLIO! Are you threatening me?

Saussie Aussie 1965 Australian MK1 Mini.
"Beavis" - 07 MY/MY MCS, B/MY Konig Daylites, JCW sideskirts, TSW springs, TSW lower rear control arms -- Exploring the country with new friends since 11/09.

BruceK

Quote from: Willie_B on March 09, 2018, 11:13:25 AM
Wow, that went by fast. :-[

Get together at your shop sounds like fun. We can work half a day then go for a drive.

I can vouch for the fun roads from your shop northwest to Pawhaska.  My wife is a fan of the Pioneer Woman cooking show on TV and we had to visit there.  Had some fun in my big MINI on those roads.
1988 Austin Mini
2002 MINI Cooper S
1992 Toyota LiteAce (JDM)
1997 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

94touring

94touring

Looked it up on the map and those are exactly the roads I intended to go check out.I

Jims5543

Quote from: 94touring on March 09, 2018, 11:34:18 AM
Eating, oil changes, eating, driving, then more eating.

You just made me think of my new fav show.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson