Anyone good with making vector graphics? I need some help

Started by Merlin, February 21, 2016, 09:38:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merlin

I have a project that I need to get off top-dead (a few actually). I have two jpg's of a pair of design templates that I want to cut out of vinyl, but I need to create a vector outline of them before I can. I suck at all of that and the only program I have for overlaying is autocad inventor and I cant get that to perform as it should.

Anyone able to help me out by using some mainstream program to create me some outlines? I'll be willing to compensate your for your time and skillset.

PM or respond!

Thanks!
Engineering the Impossible

ADRay

1982 Mini 1000 HL
@andyray998

jeff10049

did you get it done? I got some software with my cnc plasma table that can do this i'm still learning but would be happy to try for you.

Dmulder

Jeff - you have a cnc machine?  I have a part that I'm looking to have recreated via cnc for an old John Deere. Is this something you might be able to do?
"In like a lamb, Out like a lion."

jeff10049

Yes we just got a cnc plasma table 4x8' will cut up to 1" steel I also have acess to a press brake next door that can bend up to 1/2" thick with the right dies. I don't have a cnc mill so it would need to be a 2d part or weldment. I do have a nice manual mill if it needed some features after cutting
Got a picture?

jeff10049

wanted to add for merlin as another option their are company's that will vector your files for cheap and have it right back to you. The screen printing shop next to my business dose this sometimes we also have a graphics and sign shop in the complex and even though he's good at vectorizing they send out art a lot because it's just to cheap and easy not to they also said because it's all those companys do that they are very good at it and it won't have to many nodes, I can ask who they use for you.

Merlin

I ended up hiring this out through upwork.

Appreciate the help though!

Merlin

94touring

MPlayle

94touring

MPlayle

Post and user removed.

If the person is/was legit, please post an fuller intro next time so as to prevent being declared a spammer again.  The administrator(s) and moderators here are welcoming folks, but all the members here tend to be against spammers.

jeff10049

Damn you guys are on it thats what makes this forum so much better than MM. Did I say that out loud?