A new game... Post pics from your cel phone V.1.0

Started by Jims5543, March 10, 2014, 07:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

94touring

That came to mind.  I was even parked properly.  Now I need to see if it's the same truck. 

94touring

cousin shenanigans

MPlayle

Out in a boat somewhere?

Definitely looking "wasted".

94touring

We're both mechanically inclined.  The boat hadn't run in "15 years".  At 3am we were driving it.  Our only proof were photos.

Jims5543

I am guess you drove the boat on the trailer then. Did you make motor sounds?

Saw this over the past weekend and drooled...

Mrs5543 and I took a walk around downtown Sunday, I took her by the cottage house I want us to buy and move into.  This is 2 doors down, it is a home you can rent that is part of a historic Inn downtown. This is a house you could order out of a Sear catalog and have delivered to you so you could build it yourself.

The view across the street.

DUCK(s)!!!!

Mrs5543 Framed one last picture for our sons house. She got the frame on clearance from a home good store, ordered some matting and used this old calendar pic  in it.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

94touring

Jims5543

BUI's are a srs as DUI's be careful, plus I would hate to find out you guys tried to drive under a dock drunk and lost your heads.

Sent most of the weekend painting my sons house with him. The only pic  i took was of MRS5543 climbing up a wall to paint up over a plant shelf.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

Jims5543

I mention my buddy Kevin in the lusting after cars thread. Here is a cool pic of his E30 M3 and my RX7 when we went up to Tennessee to meet up with friends and go race around on some old Moonshine roads. We were fighting over that M3, he always finds the amazing deals. So the least I could do was drive him up to Atlanta to buy the car then force him to drive it over the Tail fo the Dragon (in the rain!!)  on our way to meet our friends at that cabin.

A pic from the Cherohala Skyway.

Jims5543

94touring

At first from my phone all I saw was tree butt crack.

gasmini

94touring

Airplanes have logbooks .  When something breaks I pull out the logbook, get maintenance on the phone and make an entry.  This one made me laugh.

MiniDave

You'll have to explain it to us non-aviation types......
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

94touring

MiniDave

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

94touring

MiniDave

At the height of that craze (it IS over now, right?) one of our club members found a tiny little set of those and hung them on his Mini.....it was pretty funny - at least for a bit....... ;D

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

MPlayle

Nah, the craze isn't over yet.  There are still a goodly number showing up on the roads down here in southern Texas - on new and old trucks, usually the "jacked up" variety.

94touring

Dmulder

Took the car down to the beech to see the sunset today.
"In like a lamb, Out like a lion."

Jims5543

LOVE love love the reflection pic in the window, nice job and cool view, I cannot wait to get mine back on the road.

Wall art in the sons house.

Drove  a couple of towns North to meet Kevin for dinner and beers in downtown Ft. Pierce, may repeat tomorrow evening.

My FIL is remodeling my sons kitchen all new cabinet faces and then he is resurfacing all the cabinets and counter tops with new mica.  This dude is 72 years old and puts 20 year olds to shame.  He is my hero. I love this guy.

Some more wall art, my sons Dali reprint (his prized possession)

We are trying to populate the plant shelf with dead animals. (yes the ceiling needs touch up, we are painting the entire thing)

94touring

Took the lady to a cabin in the woods of Oklahoma.

Mudhen

I'm getting more than a little worried about the seriousness of this one.

Do you think we should meet her?

94touring

94touring