Started by BruceK, January 04, 2018, 06:28:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BruceK

1988 Austin Mini
2002 MINI Cooper S
1992 Toyota LiteAce (JDM)
1997 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

MiniDave

I'd be happy if I could just get mine into the garage!

I did keep one of my motorcycles in the house in winter in Colorado......

It's warming up here, it'll break 30* by the weekend - way better than the -6 we had just 2 days ago.
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

gasmini

I see nothing wrong with that picture except they have way too much furniture and not enough Minis in the house.

MiniDave

Ha!

At least we're not dealing with bombogenisis!

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

jeff10049

Was a guy over on mini mania back in the day 6-8 years ago that had a nice looking house with some french doors opening onto a patio area he used to pull a traveler and saloon into what appeared to be his living room. Can't remember his name always thought that was cool. He did it in such a way that they looked good like they belonged in the house.

Re it's cold out there... This time last year we had feet of snow this year nothing at all it was very nice today I washed most the cars and worked on the 50 chev project no heat needed. I'm sure it's coming although should be over with after a short time at this point.

First two pictures this time last year third pic is a month or two ago but still looks the same just no leaves on the trees grass is even still green what a huge difference from one year to the next we normally have at least a foot of snow by now guess we got enough for two years last year.

MiniDave

It's actually warming up a bunch here this week - should be mid 50's by mid week!

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad