Started by MiniDave, January 20, 2020, 01:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiniDave

Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

gasmini

I had seen where President Rump congratulated the Kansas City Chiefs for winning the Superbowl and that the people of Kansas should be proud of them. :-[ To bad the people of Missouri don't agree with him since they do play in Missouri. 

MPlayle

Isn't geography wonderful?

I wonder how many people forget or don't realize Kansas City spans both sides of the Kansas/Missouri border?

MiniDave

North Korea, South Korea, China......it's all the same place, right?

Kansas, Missouri.....same too......yeah, I imagine the folks in Mo were not happy with that, considering the stadium is in and funded by Jackson county, Missouri!

But, the game was kinda fun. I liked that it was close and not a runaway - at least till the last 8 min of the game.
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

Jims5543

Quote from: gasmini on February 03, 2020, 10:47:23 AM
I had seen where President Rump congratulated the Kansas City Chiefs for winning the Superbowl and that the people of Kansas should be proud of them. :-[ To bad the people of Missouri don't agree with him since they do play in Missouri.
I purchased my 1980 Porsche 911 from a Microbiologist in Kansas City Kansas.

Many many years ago I flew in and realized I was on the State line between Kansas and Missouri I was actually confused, like most elitist New Yorkers  growing up, we did not care about the fly over states.

Once again, Trump is very relatable to the common American that would make the same mistake. Many do, no one will admit it now because of TDS.

Also, I was told when I was there the Kansas side of Kansas City is the nicer side, the Missouri side is where all the trouble is.

Then there was this. Stay classy Kansas City....
https://news.yahoo.com/police-chase-breaks-parade-route-142029258.html
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

Jims5543

BTW - I stopped watching the National Felon League when Mike Vic was given a pass for killing dogs. Because of culture.

Then Ray Rice was given a pass for beating a woman unconscious on video  justified my resolve to boycott them.

Once we got to the current crop of idiots, I was long gone, I have not watched 2 minutes of a game since late 2007.

I am pro- Animal and pro woman, I am not about to endorse a group that allows its members to beat woman and kill dogs. 

How anyone turns a blind eye to that is beyond me.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson