This place makes me moist...

Started by Jims5543, April 17, 2019, 03:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jims5543

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

ve9aa

I love it!!!   :-\ :-\

I haven't seen one like that up here in 20 yrs or more
Mike in NB

30 minutes in a Mini is more therapeutic than 3 sessions at the shrink.

ADRay

... me too. 2nd to Mini, I'm a Toyota 4x4 guy, although I don't own one at the moment. I had a 98 Tacoma regular cab, all manual down to the hubs & windows. Used to off-road the hell out of it, stock on 31s. Toyota bought it back in Frame-rot-gate in 2010, then bought a 03 4Runner. Downsized to a Subaru after I needed something fuel efficient. Great trucks, never let me down.
1982 Mini 1000 HL
@andyray998

94touring

gr8kornholio

Link to craigslist ad is under pic.  It's at $25K
I am the GR8KORNHOLIO! Are you threatening me?

Saussie Aussie 1965 Australian MK1 Mini.
"Beavis" - 07 MY/MY MCS, B/MY Konig Daylites, JCW sideskirts, TSW springs, TSW lower rear control arms -- Exploring the country with new friends since 11/09.

Jims5543

I see them all over the place here, mostly due to two companies locally that restore them.

There is one around the corner from my house, I see him out in it from time to time and it is RHD.

I can lust all I want, I am not getting one anytime soon, I will be content with my 2008 FJ Cruiser, which has AC, intermittent wipers, is relatively quiet on the road and really shines off road.

I am now using it every day for work since starting up 2 crews, every day I fall a little more in love with it.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

BruceK

I'm not sure how this video showed up in my YouTube list today, but you may find it interesting. 

Beats the hell out of a golf cart!

1988 Austin Mini
2002 MINI Cooper S
1992 Toyota LiteAce (JDM)
1997 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

MiniDave

That is way too well finished to be  home garage special!....and I'm pretty sure Toyota had nothing to do with it, but man is that cool!
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad