Theif at car shows.

Started by jeff10049, August 07, 2016, 08:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeff10049

I'm Bummed I had the window washer bottle in the boot at a car show and never saw it again so I ordered a new.
I just realized today after buying the correct bolts to install the covers that hide the rear arm mounting points that they were in their too and now nowhere to be found had em all painted and everything.
Bastards, had to be someone in the know who else would grab that kinda stuff next time the car will be empty and locked. I hate that it's that way I'm actually fine with people opening the car and checking it out, now only if I'm present.

Anybody got a right and left? Or Dan can you order me a couple next time you get panels.

MiniDave

Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

Jims5543

You would think at a car show there is an unwritten code that you do not screw around with another mans car or stuff.

Damn, people suck.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

jeff10049

Thats what I thought it had to be a spectator I can't see another car guy doing such a thing.
I'm the guy with the different sign on the car at the show that says.
Feel free to check the car out open the doors, look inside if you like, just treat it with respect.
I'm not sure how I feel about that now.

John Gervais

Every time I read about an incident like this I lose a bit more faith in humanity's ability to evolve beyond mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging primates.
- Pave the Bay -