French Mini

Started by MiniGene, April 30, 2016, 09:24:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiniGene

My daughter was on a school trip this past week to Germany.  While riding through France their bus was passed by this Mini so she snapped a pic and sent it to me. 

We get excited every time we see them over here because despite being in England, they are pretty rare to see. 

Jims5543

THAT is cool. I love seeing Mini's on the road.

I follow a lot of British Mini owners on Instagram, if you have an account DM me on there mty handle is the same as my screen name here.

Jims5543

I can connect you with some cool Mini owners there.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

MiniGene

Hey Jim, I started following you on Instagram.  My username there is minigenetriumph.

Jims5543

Have you seen all the London to Brighton posts in IG this morning?

So cool.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

MiniGene

Yeah!  I told the wife that this weekend was the London to Brighton run and she said she wanted to do it in her mini.  I told her that nobody wanted her new mini out there! LOL