I am fuming right now.... HOA BS

Started by Jims5543, August 12, 2014, 06:33:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shrimps

Quote from: Jims5543 on October 05, 2015, 05:36:32 AM
I received a HOA letter last week, it was obviously a violation again. I took a sharpie and wrote  R T S  in giant letters on the front of the envelope (I never opened it) and dropped it in a postal box.

If you want to play games with them I wouldn't advise sending them back RTS.  Doing so proves you actually received the letter.  Unless they are sent registered/certified & you signed for delivery they have no proof you actually received them. Sending something via regular mail is no guarantee the letter ever made it to your house.  So if you get anymore via regular mail just throw them away (open them first if you wish) and if they knock on your door simply say "what letter?".

In the bigger picture it is ridiculous they're targeting you for some reason as there are obviously other houses in your neighborhood that need serious help.  You must have done something to piss off this Carlos fellow and/or he targets folks that actually take care of their place thinking they're responsible people & will do what he says. :dunno:

94touring

Jim what you need to do is dig a 5 foot hole big enough for an atv, put fish guts in it, cover with branches.....wait wrong thread.

MiniDave

Ha!

BTW, when I went out to check on that I found no evidence of fish parts anywhere - I don't know if my neighbor caught the guy before he did the deed or what.....
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

Jims5543

Quote from: Shrimps on October 13, 2015, 10:57:29 PM
Quote from: Jims5543 on October 05, 2015, 05:36:32 AM
I received a HOA letter last week, it was obviously a violation again. I took a sharpie and wrote  R T S  in giant letters on the front of the envelope (I never opened it) and dropped it in a postal box.

If you want to play games with them I wouldn't advise sending them back RTS.  Doing so proves you actually received the letter.  Unless they are sent registered/certified & you signed for delivery they have no proof you actually received them. Sending something via regular mail is no guarantee the letter ever made it to your house.  So if you get anymore via regular mail just throw them away (open them first if you wish) and if they knock on your door simply say "what letter?".

In the bigger picture it is ridiculous they're targeting you for some reason as there are obviously other houses in your neighborhood that need serious help.  You must have done something to piss off this Carlos fellow and/or he targets folks that actually take care of their place thinking they're responsible people & will do what he says. :dunno:

Carlos is not the HOA, Carlos is a subcontractor the HOA hired to manage the code violations, he is a business that serves HOA's.

He does seagull management, fly through, shit all over everything and fly out.

It creates the illusion he is actually doing something productive and when the shit holes all look the same but the responsible homeowners are all jumping, the illusion is reality.

I am in the middle of the kitchen remodel from hell, so the lawn gets mowed we keep up with our planters etc.. but major outside work is on hold until the kitchen is done.

Good point about the RTS thing, I got another one, I may or not read it then shred it.

What letter?  <--- I like that.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson