New art going on the walls

Started by 94touring, September 18, 2015, 08:12:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

94touring

Compliments of Dean!  Pretty stoked to have these going up in my office!

Mudhen

Those are awesome!   77.gif

I'll send you a poster of the coolest rallx MINI for your garage...when I walked in the door with it I got a nice, 'ugh, where are you going to put THAT...'

Right over the picture of our wedding, beeyotch!   ;D

94touring

Quote from: Mudhen on September 18, 2015, 08:32:54 AM

Right over the picture of our wedding, beeyotch!   ;D

:D Almost fell out of my chair!

MtyMous

Haha. Lucky bastages.

All of my car pictures have to go out in the garage. I have ONE car related thing that I'm allowed to put up in the house. And it was painted by my wife. Pretty sweet though. Everything else has to go in the garage.

Mudhen

I remember that car...it looked absolutely gorgeous until you started messing with it!

That's pretty sweet alright!!!  4.gif

MtyMous

Haha. Yeah. I've just gone and messed the whole thing up. All it really needed was some new bearings in the transmission. Turning out to be some expensive bearings. lol

94touring

My office is a small nook in my condo.  I have a loft bed with desk below it.  Here's the pics mounted. 

joltfreak

i just finished re-doing my youngest boys's room 
check out the official website for updates!!!!! 

94touring

joltfreak

the best part was this was all his choosing. i did not influence him at all. 4.gif
check out the official website for updates!!!!! 

Jims5543

Dan those pics look good up on the wall. Like the surveying pic too. A throw back to a past life?

Jolt - That looks really cool. My kids room is all Star Wars themed.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

94touring

Quote from: Jims5543 on September 21, 2015, 04:53:21 AM
Dan those pics look good up on the wall. Like the surveying pic too. A throw back to a past life?

My place has a series of black n white photos that tell a story of my past.  It's cool you caught one part of it.