New supporter...

Started by Tagus, August 27, 2016, 10:23:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tagus

I'm putting RM on my list of go to forums. Seems like a lot of the good guys are here now. I also enjoy the MK1 forum as it is well run. I had one weird experience on the other board which somewhat curtailed my involvement over the years although I did glean some helpful information. I'm thinking with this being moderated the experience will be much better.

Maybe posting pics here will be easier?

Greetings all...

Ron (Canada)

MiniDave

Welcome Ron, tell us about your Mini!

We have a few Canadians here already too......
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

94touring

Welcome!  You can attach pics or imbed them.  There's the gallery to upload as much as you'd like as well.

MPlayle

Tim

Welcome aboard 4.gif

Tim
(Ontario, Canada)

Jims5543

Welcome here Ron, you are gonna love this place.  A better group of people you will not meet.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

Tagus

It'll take a little time for me to figure things out here. I'll pass on pics when I can but suffice to say I have of bunch of projects collected over the years...'61 Morris Woody, '62 Austin Woody, '66 S, '67 & 69 Coopers and the current project in the shop '67 Moke. Nothing running, all projects and some in need of those elusive $$ parts..

towjoe

Welcome aboard!!!
Regards
towjoe 77.gif