Excitment this morning

Started by 94touring, May 22, 2020, 10:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

94touring

Jen left for work this morning and while I was laying in be trying to wake up there was some loud banging on my townhouse door.  Followed by the lock being jiggled with.  My first thought was home invader so immediately grabbed the shotgun by my bed and loaded up.  As I went down the stairs the lock tampering ended.  Opened the door and Brian the property manager to the buildings was standing on the sidewalk.  Apparently he was trying to get in to spray for bugs.  I assured him I'd shoot him with my gun (still holding it) if he came in unwelcomed.  He acted surprised by the whole thing.  He asked if we got the notice.  Ahh the notice where you break in and I shoot you, nope didn't get that one Brian.  Of course he's wearing a full face mask like a burglar on top of it all.  Got my blood flowing!

MiniDave

didn't really need a cup of coffee after that, huh?  ::)
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

94touring

gr8kornholio

This is a townhouse you own correct?  Why would a building manager think he has all time access. Unless it's buried in some fine print somewhere.
I am the GR8KORNHOLIO! Are you threatening me?

Saussie Aussie 1965 Australian MK1 Mini.
"Beavis" - 07 MY/MY MCS, B/MY Konig Daylites, JCW sideskirts, TSW springs, TSW lower rear control arms -- Exploring the country with new friends since 11/09.

94touring

He seemed to think I was informed by some piece of paper that probably blew away.  He can call or knock but don't let yourselve in like you own the place.

John Gervais

Wow, I hope he thinks twice after that!  I'd lodge a complaint with the owner's association - perhaps the other residents would like to see him sent packing.
- Pave the Bay -

MiniDave

Dan knows the president of the condo association real well, he can take it up with her....she'll get something straightened out!  ;D

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

John Gervais

- Pave the Bay -

MiniDave

No, the other one - with the dark hair!   ;D ;D ;D

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

John Gervais

- Pave the Bay -

94touring

Haha.  Jen didn't run this year but we still know everyone on the board.

John Gervais

Lucky for you though that you didn't have to put him down.  Think about it - you'd just woken up and all of a sudden you've a messy entrance.  Do you really want to get a mop and bucket set up or drag out the wood chipper before you've eaten breakfast?  I know that I'd prefer to wait until after lunch for all that hassle.
- Pave the Bay -