~ ~ Arcade Freaks ~ ~

Started by batman1usa, April 11, 2009, 06:51:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

94touring

Where has minicop been?  He was the one in the arcade 24/7 there for awhile. 

Minicop

Quote from: 94touring on May 06, 2009, 07:03:12 PM
Where has minicop been?  He was the one in the arcade 24/7 there for awhile. 

Hey 94! Sorry man! I haven't been around for a while. We are moving to a new building and have been playing 'moving man' for the last couple of weeks. And I've been hopelessly addicted to Farcry 2. I can't stop playing it! It's like a disease!

Batman- How have you been? Did you find a joystick yet so you can beat 94 at Pacman? I am about ready to get one of the IT's to hack a outragious score for Pacman ;D

I've lost most of my high scores dammit!

batman1usa

;D  Still here and checking in.  Still have the project in the garage.  I managed to cut the front fender off the other day... more rust.  >:(   The arcade has been quiet until someone snuck in and crumpled my high score in Plumber...  >:(  I think you guys are like Lions picking out the weak in the heard and snatching the life out of it.  Me being the weak low scorer of high scores.  No one even challenges PacMan master....  I'm to slow on the arrow keys to make the stupid little pacman dude turn when I want him to.
  Good think is the board keeps getting busier, more peeps all the time.
  Glad everyone is getting situated in their new environments if only I could find me a really nice mini for really good deal.   Anyone need a Suzuki Kingquad 700 4x4?  I'd trade   ;D

Minicop

Batman- Good to hear it. I thought you already got rid of the rust bucket. Are you still thinking about restoring it? Yeah, the new office is ok. There's no window, so it's like being in a WWII bunker! :D

batman1usa

;D  LOL, I have no window either but never though of it as a WWII bunker...  I do have a reinforced wall right by me.  This is the storm shelter area for the entire plant.

Correction both fenders off and trying to figure out how to get the inner fender off.  I haven't decided on the restore part yet.  But I figure I'm saving someone some time buy cutting off some of the bad stuff IF I ever find a willing buyer for the whole deal.

Minicop

Batman- you and 481's comments on Plummer are hilarious! Good stuff!

94touring

So what do you do when there are two overflow pipes on plumber?

Minicop

Quote from: 94touring on May 31, 2009, 06:43:58 AM
So what do you do when there are two overflow pipes on plumber?

You have to pick the right one or your lose.

94touring

batman1usa

Nooooo ! !! don't tell him.....  don't you see what he's up toooo??  He's out to destroy the little competion 481 and I have developed...    HE WANTS THE HIGH SCORE   ;D

94touring

Ok so I figured out there are like 25 levels in total, or 26, I wasn't really paying attention.  Now to fine tune my plumbing skills...

Minicop

DAMN!! I let my guard down! :D The location of Zion remains a mystery...for now ;)

el_campede

Quote from: batman1usa on May 31, 2009, 09:58:20 AM
Nooooo ! !! don't tell him.....  don't you see what he's up toooo??  He's out to destroy the little competion 481 and I have developed...    HE WANTS THE HIGH SCORE   ;D

Yes, the engineer wants the high score in the mechanical game...... 8)

batman1usa

hMMM  481 IS ON Line.... Must have received the you got smoked email.... LOL
  Can't we all just try to beat pacman for a change?  Leave the plumbing to me.

Lol Batman, this is FUUNNNNN.

One day I'll break 50,000!  ;D

batman1usa

:(  OH now 94 has his name on the leader board.....  NEO GO PLAY PACMAN.... some guy name 94touring has the high score see if you can BEAT IT...  8)
  I'm not sure how you guys are doing it but someday we must compare notes.  I must confess I've been cheating...   ;D

batman1usa

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

all the plumbers are on line and playing

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

94touring

Wait, cheating??  I may have to delete your top scores then!

batman1usa

:(  I'm using a TRS80 and the arrow keys

94touring

el_campede

Quote from: 94touring on June 03, 2009, 03:37:56 PM
Whats TRS 80?

That better be a joke... Trash 80s RULE!  I still have floppies for them.

batman1usa

LOL ! !!   It's the computer I learned on in High School in 1979.  That's what we had in our computer lab Radio Shack TRS80.  I think that's what they were called.

94touring

Has anyone noticed the new guy in the arcade claiming championships?  I keep getting messages telling me I'm a loser.

94touring

And now I lead total championships, whoo hoo! 

Minicop

>:( 68 F-ing days on Stronghold!!!! That's @$#%^#%^ impossible!! I'm about done with the arcade! The scores on a lot of games are impossible to beat no fun when you can't even get close!!