Started by Jims5543, March 16, 2016, 04:16:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

94touring

Mudhen

LOL...omg that's horrible...lol.

MPlayle

One has to wonder about the person that allowed that on his belly.   :-[

MiniGene

Here's a pic I snapped this weekend.  It's my wife in her new Mini Cooper S next to a classic with the same color scheme.

Mudhen

Quote from: MiniGene on May 18, 2016, 01:49:36 PM
Here's a pic I snapped this weekend.  It's my wife in her new Mini Cooper S next to a classic with the same color scheme.

Whew...I thought for a minute there you were taking a pic of your new wife with the classic of the same color!

8.gif

MiniGene

No new models for me!  I'd be a dead man.

Jims5543

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

Jims5543

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

Jims5543

94touring

94touring

Jims5543

Jims5543

When I was moving to Florida from NY in the 80's we were driving down I95 , when we got to Northern Georgia we were driving up on a late afternoon Thunderstorm, for the first time in my life I saw lightning exactly like this picture. We had CB's in our cars, the lighting hit and my dad (who I was following down in my own car) called over and said we are getting off the next exit and stopping for the night.  Wise move.

94touring

MtyMous

Jims5543

Jims5543

Have a great weekend guys. I know I am . I have a new bottle of ether.

Jims5543

Jims5543

MiniDave

I'm pretty sure you all have never seen one of these....a 2012 Saab with the "Biopower" engine (runs on E85)......the reason this is a unicorn sighting is that Saab went BK in 2011......

I have no idea where (or how!) he got the car........

Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

94touring

Jims5543

There is no way a dog is driving that car. My eyes jumped to the dog immediately.

LOL!!

Books I actually saw:

WTF?

I want to buy this shirt, $28 is a bit steep. Any other Stranger Things fans?

Jims5543

Jims5543

John Gervais

Just noticed advertising pop-ups on MiniMania - I never had this before.  Maybe they're selling advertising space now?
- Pave the Bay -