Move over Dan, I am coming for your job.

Started by Jims5543, February 11, 2018, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jims5543

I will soon be a Pilot like you FAA approved!!   ;D

Right now I am signed up as a hobbyist drone pilot, my end game is to use the drone for work, I am shopping for aerial mapping surveying software at this moment.  Then I have to register the drone for commercial use and that means I have to have a drone pilots license from the FAA.  I feel like the transition from this to a 757 should be seamless.

Pic from over my house and about 100 yards east of it.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

94touring

Lol, you're not far off from flying predator jets for the military!  Don who has come on some of our drives has a drone he uses for his photography business. Pretty cool setup and you get Orville and Wilbur on a card to keep in your wallet.  Let me know when you find the hidden messages on the card.

Jims5543

Maybe that is on the commercial card, I just looked at my hobbyist card and it is very plane jane with simple text.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

Jims5543

Jims5543

Broke out the drone to fly over the 30 acre property I surveyed in January, the square area is where the house is going.

I am standing next to the pickup, the house there is a 1920's Florida Cracker house, next time I am up there I will snap a pic.  It is falling apart. Sad, it is such a piece of history.

94touring

You accidently find any nude ladies sun bathing in their back yard?

Jims5543

Quote from: 94touring on February 23, 2018, 07:57:39 PM
You accidently find any nude ladies sun bathing in their back yard?

Summer is coming....