Merry Christmas - one & all

Started by MPlayle, December 25, 2016, 09:57:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MPlayle

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Joyous Holidays to one and all.

May you have peace and prosperity in the new year whatever your beliefs.

MiniDave

Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

jeff10049

Merry Christmas.
Nice Day here looking out the front windows to snowy trees and sunshine this morning.

John Gervais

Merry Christmas -

T'was in the mid 50's with a small amount of rain today and they're predicting low 50's and hurricane force storm winds tomorrow evening.  The highlight will be localized flooding along the north coast and near the fjords.
- Pave the Bay -

MiniDave

We have gloomy weather, it rained this morning and we had a little wind but nothing much. tomorrow and the rest of the week will be warm (for December) and sunny - perfect weather for our drive to West Carolina next week.

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

94touring

Merry Christmas from Toronto  47.gif

John Gervais

I'd be happy to trade Jeff's window scene for mine right now.  It looks like Christmas should. 

When I was a yoot growing up in Massachusets, we had snow.  When the Chrismas tree was lit with hundreds of colorful incandescent lights and there was snow on the ground, we woke up early and hoped Santa had visited.  Then we'd have to go to church and wait for grandma and her sisters to arrive before we could open anything.
- Pave the Bay -

MiniDave

I opened my garage doors to try and warm things up as the garage was MUCH colder than it is outside, but when I opened one of the drawers on my toolbox all my tools got an immediate coating of wet on them from condensation, so I closed everything back up again!

It will be sunny and warm next week - and dry - so I'll warm things up then.

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

94touring

Jims5543

Merry Christmas to all of you.

Anyone with an Italian in their family knows about this.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

Jims5543

Oh and weather report, 82 today. I wandered into the garage to swap in some new brake calipers on my FJ this afternoon.  It was a tad warm out here. Wish we wpuld actually get some cool weather. Its been a hot winter so far. Typically we get the cold (bad) stuff late January into February.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

MiniDave

My Italian wife says "what the heck is that"?

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

Jims5543

Struffoli it is a dish most commonly found in Naples. Which is funny since my wife is Sicilian and Portuguese.

http://www.academiabarilla.com/italian-recipes/desserts-fruit/struffoli-small-traditional-fritters.aspx

MiniDave

My wife's family are from Northern Italy......

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad