Anyone have an open Carfax account?

Started by Merlin, February 02, 2016, 02:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merlin

Like the title says. I found a car that interests me, but I am not in the market to start shopping for a car. Does anyone have an open carfax account that I can bum/buy/rent/steal/use for a single vehicle lookup? I don't want to pay the $40 to look up a car that I expect has seen hell.

Engineering the Impossible

Jims5543

Quote from: Merlin on February 02, 2016, 02:59:54 PM
Like the title says. I found a car that interests me, but I am not in the market to start shopping for a car. Does anyone have an open carfax account that I can bum/buy/rent/steal/use for a single vehicle lookup? I don't want to pay the $40 to look up a car that I expect has seen hell.

Email me.

jims5543 at gmail.com
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

Merlin

Engineering the Impossible

Jims5543

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson