Kudo's to this restaurant manager.

Started by Jims5543, August 05, 2015, 05:21:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jims5543

I was writing up some reviews last night on some places I visited in Key West.

One place I went to for the 3rd time and felt compelled to give another rave review, every time we go there it is a great experience.

I see a one star review, I am thinking, how in the hell?

Here is the review:

QuoteThis was place was horrible. The server we had was terrible. His attitude sucked. We cancelled our order and left. Atmosphere went right along with our server.

Now, what I did not expect and thought was awesome was the mangers response. Which in my opinion is accurate, this place is awesome.

Quotechrisshultz, Manager at 2 Cents Restaurant - Pub, responded to this review
You're horrible and terrible and we thought you as a customer sucked. We were so happy you cancelled your order and left so we didn't have to deal with you any longer Your entire being effected our atmosphere and almost wrecked our servers night. Cheers!

Love it!!
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

94touring

Jims5543

Quote from: 94touring on August 05, 2015, 05:32:03 AM
Lol and he's probably right too

I recon they got in trouble for that response, this is the new one he replaced the other one with.

QuoteLets try writing this in a different way as it seems TripAdvisor deems it okay for the customer to say what ever they want, but the exact same words used are not okay to be used by the business in return.It's a good thing i have a thesaurus to help me get through these trying times.

Dear fine sir, we found you as a customer to be "ghastly" and "atrocious" and your "temperament" to be "beastly". We were happy you "rescinded" your order and left. Your mere presence created a terrible atmosphere.

Good day and god speed to another eating establishment more suited to your curious and delicate needs.

PS. our servers rock.

If you are ever in Key West, give this place your business and mention the review, I know I am next time I am down there.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g34345-d2467687-Reviews-2_Cents_Restaurant_Pub-Key_West_Florida_Keys_Florida.html
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

94touring