A new game... Post pics from your cel phone V.1.0

Started by Jims5543, March 10, 2014, 07:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

94touring

Jims5543

2 observations:

1. WTF is she trying to do? An upside down selfie?

2. Her ass is hungry and eating her shorts.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

Jims5543

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

Mudhen

I was praying it wasn't pics for the insurance company.  But I always think the worst.   :(

94touring

Quote from: Jims5543 on June 11, 2015, 04:41:24 AM
2 observations:

1. WTF is she trying to do? An upside down selfie?

2. Her ass is hungry and eating her shorts.

:D

yeah no clue

Mudhen

Got my '65 going again...painful process of heating and bending the lcb header - but a quick ride through the neighborhood and no more hitting on the universal joint!  Guessing it will last about 3 heat cycles and crack, though.   ::)

Until then...will start plodding along at making it roadworthy once again.

Dan, I need those wheels!  Need to get rid of these wide ones.

94touring

Mudhen

Quote from: 94touring on June 13, 2015, 06:35:02 PM
The wheels I just sold?

Hope not...the steelies we spoke about?

I really need to get these wide rally tires off or do flares,  which I don't want.

94touring

Merlin

Looks like she's taking a picture of her shorts and your car as they match closely in color. Women are silly like that.
Engineering the Impossible

Jims5543

I shoved a beer can up a chickens ass today.

I used an empty PBR car and yes used some of the good stuff, some Lagunitas IPA thought it might infuse some good flavor and I was right.

Took the E30 for a drive this evening, 4 windows down, enjoying a nice drive to a park for a walk.

Quote from: Mudhen on June 13, 2015, 06:15:27 PM
Got my '65 going again...painful process of heating and bending the lcb header - but a quick ride through the neighborhood and no more hitting on the universal joint!  Guessing it will last about 3 heat cycles and crack, though.   ::)

Until then...will start plodding along at making it roadworthy once again.

Dan, I need those wheels!  Need to get rid of these wide ones.

Looking good!! I kind of like the rims tires on there, gives it a rugged look.

Quote from: Merlin on June 14, 2015, 02:13:42 PM
Looks like she's taking a picture of her shorts and your car as they match closely in color. Women are silly like that.

So what you are saying is, once her butt is done with her shorts the car is next?

Jims5543

The UPS truck is a grownups version of an ice cream truck..

My ice cream truck brought a coolant overhaul to me.

94touring

Soweet!  I didn't check my mail drop off point to see if mine came in, I saw it was scheduled for tomorrow though.  Hey take a measurement of your old radiator to see how they compare. 

94touring

94touring

New appliances this week.  Pretty happy with my remodel. 

Mudhen

jedduh01

Thank you for supporting/ buying products from the industry i work in, it Keeps our lights on!

I hope you are proud to own a cooker actually made in the USA!  Springfield, TN -- ( Microwave not so local - China)

94touring

Yeah I bought all frigidaire.  Memorial day sale was too good!

On a prop plane today.  Back row center seat.  Talk about leg room lol. 

Jims5543

LOVE those little prop jobs, they usually mean I am heading to a little Island somewhere fun.

Back in the old days those were all we rode in heading to Nassau, now they fly big jets there.

94touring

Jims5543

No no no no no no no no NO!!!!

These a-holes walked into the road and just stood there. NFG

MiniDave

Flori-duh problems....... ;D

Call the local beekeepers, they will be happy to come get that swarm
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

94touring

MiniDave

Cap'n Dan, I'm starting to get a little concerned about your drinking.......
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

Jims5543

Quote from: MiniDave on June 27, 2015, 09:27:45 AM
Cap'n Dan, I'm starting to get a little concerned about your drinking.......

As am I, moreso because I am not being included.