A new game... Post pics from your cel phone V.1.0

Started by Jims5543, March 10, 2014, 07:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

94touring

Jim this is really a drag all your photos are gone.

My day landing ahead of a storm.  Had to beat it in and make sure we planted the landing. Going around head on into this wasn't ideal.

MiniGene

I'm going to assume that since you are posting.....you did stick the landing.

MiniDave

Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

94touring

MiniDave

I always had trouble finding the runway when I flew with my brother too

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

jeff10049

Just right of center in pic. Columbia Metropolitan Airport runway 23. Dan what are you flying in this pic?

94touring

94touring

Jen and I went to Euraka Springs for a few days.  Found a penis shaped sign and they have tame deer.

MiniDave

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

BruceK

Pretty cool.   :D

But the idea is ripped off from Renault who did it first, and put it on some production cars. 

Here are the pedals on the Renault Twingo RS:

1988 Austin Mini
2002 MINI Cooper S
1992 Toyota LiteAce (JDM)
1997 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

BruceK

Quote from: 94touring on July 07, 2017, 07:15:29 PM
Jen and I went to Euraka Springs for a few days.  Found a penis shaped sign

Nah.  This is a penis shaped sign.   Er.  A penis shaped ancient relic.

1988 Austin Mini
2002 MINI Cooper S
1992 Toyota LiteAce (JDM)
1997 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

gr8kornholio

I am the GR8KORNHOLIO! Are you threatening me?

Saussie Aussie 1965 Australian MK1 Mini.
"Beavis" - 07 MY/MY MCS, B/MY Konig Daylites, JCW sideskirts, TSW springs, TSW lower rear control arms -- Exploring the country with new friends since 11/09.

Jims5543

Quote from: gr8kornholio on July 08, 2017, 07:38:50 PM
Anyone hungry?

I think that can also be what is called a Boston Butt, or Pulled Pork before it is cooked.

I smoked a butt once and made pulled pork, gave me a real appreciation for how much work goes into pulled pork.

I went to the Middle Florida Keys (Marathon) for a long weekend of nothing. I slept in a Mushroom.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

gr8kornholio

Is that what it's for, I may question eating pulled pork in the future  ;D Nice MINI under that mushroom  77.gif

"Beavis" - 07 MY/MY MCS, B/MY Konig Daylites, JCW sideskirts, TSW springs, TSW lower rear control arms -- Exploring the country with new friends since 11/09.

MiniDave

We stayed on Marathon on our Florida vacation......late October and it was so hot and muggy we never wanted to go outside! We rented a convertible and never put the top down it was so miserable.....

We stayed at Tranquility Bay - fantastic place and just what the name says.....

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

Jims5543

Mrs5543 feels guilty about my 70 hour work weeks it seems, so I get a twice baked potato and steak dinner with 12 yo Redbreast Irish Whiskey as a consultation.... it helped a little.  ;D

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

Jims5543

Quote from: MiniDave on July 10, 2017, 12:30:38 PM
We stayed on Marathon on our Florida vacation......late October and it was so hot and muggy we never wanted to go outside! We rented a convertible and never put the top down it was so miserable.....

We stayed at Tranquility Bay - fantastic place and just what the name says.....

I live in Florida, Humidity inland with no ocean breeze is horrid. That is why I live 1 mile from the ocean.

The Keys?  Another level altogether, the breeze makes it down there.

We ate almost 90% outdoors our entire stay, I will upload pics from memorable spots.

At 9-10 am we were out for our morning walk, one morning we met fallow land surveyors. We chatted for a few.

Try coming here in June or July or August, makes October seem tame.

I never did the Middle Keys before, I typically stay close or in Key West, I am not sure I would go back to the Middle Keys, you can get the same experience in Key Largo and save 50 mile of driving. That is my opinion and I have been all over the keys.

I prefer Key West, it is a party down there. We ended up there for an evening even though it was a 55 mile drive from our Mushroom. Which kind of put a damper on the fun since I could not drink (much) as I had to drive.

Next year Key west, already looking at B&B's and rental homes.

More later have to get back to work, yes, working at 10PM EST after a 12 hour day.  Wish I could say it was fun.

gr8kornholio

OK, Now I'm thinking you've raided my liquor cabinet.  First the 16 yr Bushmill, now this RedBreast.  LoL.  The RedBreast was interesting, but still like the Bushmill.

MiniDave

I wonder how many llamathrusts my classic Mini makes?   :D

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

94touring

jeff10049

Is that a real game show how could it only be 71%.

Saw this in the flowers out front the other day didn't look quite like the humming bird's we normally get got closer and took some pics. Apparently it's a humming bird moth I had never seen one or noticed them here before.

MiniDave

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

Willie_B

Think I saw this on facebook and liked enough to make one up.

MiniDave

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad