A new game... Post pics from your cel phone V.1.0

Started by Jims5543, March 10, 2014, 07:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jims5543

When I went to Mecum in Orlando I could not make sense of the pricing. That 1960 is a perfect example, while all original it does not appear to be in very good shape. Not sure why original beat to shit paint that does not appear to match demands 20K.

Saw the same here too with cars that did not seem very remarkable but the price on them soared during bidding.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

Jims5543

The king..  its good to be it.

My office view today. Playing hooky with Mrs5543.  ;D

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

94touring

My office view today.  My cousin just bought a house and I happen to be here on a long overnight.  So I got a private pool while he's at work.

Jims5543

LOL Skinny dipping time. 

Mrs.5543 and I walked up the beach a mile, no one in sight tried to get her to go up in the dunes with me for some shenanigans.  Could not convince her.  One time we got caught on the beach fooling around by a cop in the 90's, it scarred her for life, no more goofing off where we can get caught...... easily.   ;D

Enjoy your, day, I had to run back into the office but I am leaving again now to buy a growler and head to my inlaws for Pizza Friday.

MiniDave

Quote from: 94touring on August 19, 2016, 07:57:59 AM
My office view today.  My cousin just bought a house and I happen to be here on a long overnight.  So I got a private pool while he's at work.

Wait a minute, you're not down at the shop slaving away!?!?!?

;D
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

94touring

I'm drinking beers and eating pizza waiting for furniture to arrive.  Tough day.

MiniDave

Everyone deserves a break once in a while, just ask McDonalds....... 4.gif

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

Jims5543

Just for Jeff.  I am heading to Universal Studios tomorrow night for a season passholder event.

Loaded up my Bill Fucking Murray flask with some Kentucky Whisky.

Look familiar?

Jims5543

Report from the beach today it was too crowded, we left..

Look at all these assholes.

This guy was nice..

We walked to these rocks, actually this beach we were at was a snorkeling beach there is a reef head right off the beach. So lots of rocks and not a great place to be in the water.

Sorry for the blurry pic these 3 copters were circling around the area.

Jims5543

Final pic, it was awesome to go to a beach where it was actually safe to go in the water.  The water reminded me of the Bahamas which is what Jensen Beach, where I live, looked like 10 years ago.

Jims5543

MPlayle

94touring

My shoes on the left, the girlfriends on the right.

Jims5543

MiniGene

Went to RAF Lakenheath to run some errands and saw this little guy:

MiniGene

In other news, my wife hit a bird in your '16 Mini Cooper S.  The birds here are not so good at getting out of the way.

Jims5543

Poor Bird.  I am amazed the retarded squirrels in my neighborhood are all still alive.

Love the pickup, very time I see one I think to myself I need to redo my vinyl cover. It is wrong and annoys me.

MiniGene

Yeah the birds here are incredibly dumb.  It doesn't help that the national speed limit on country roads is 60 MPH....doesn't give them much time to get out of the way. LOL

The pick up looked nice.  I little rough around the edges but still sweet.

Here's a pic of my Bonneville.  I was chasing an electrical gremlin and the darn thing starts leaking muffler fluid:

....actually, my clumsy ass kicked over my beer.  Hahaha

Jims5543

I spilled some "muffler fluid" in the back of my work truck while working on it. It made me want to hit the local Brewery for over a week.

I like rough around the edges cars, that mean they get driven , my pickup is pretty rough and I love to drive it as I do all my cars.

MiniGene

The good thing is that the beer I spilled was only a Corona.  It's been pretty warm here in UK lately.  I've been drinking Corona for the first time since I left Colorado.

Jims5543

Books seen in bookstore. One I can relate to the other I cannot, can you guess which one?

Jims5543

This chick was tailgating me all the way down this road in my work truck, as a red light we made this sign and flashed it at her while she was tailgating. It did the trick she stopped.

I am keeping the sign ready for future use.

Oh and I got my hose clamps.

MiniDave

Not MY cellphone, but someones...... ;D

We are the self preservation, society......

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

MiniDave

Memories of Noel, whom we sent across the rainbow bridge early this morning....

Watching F1 on a Sunday afternoon....

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad