Sensor on converter rear

Started by Richard1, June 03, 2013, 04:35:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard1

Does anyone know a source for these sensors for the torque converter housing?

jedduh01

I would try mini specific breakers in the uk - Junkyard

Couple listed on ebay re selling used mini parts- Like from this acution -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CLASSIC-MINI-1000-1275CC-WATER-PUMP-PULLEY-FAN-PULLEY-ROVER-AUSTIN-COOPER-BMC-/161042584429?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item257ee2d36d

Contact info within the listing .

and also

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CLASSIC-MINI-WATER-PUMP-FAN-PULLEY-LARGER-PULLEY-AUSTIN-COOPER-ROVER-1275-1000-/121122079383?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1c33704297

I purchased nearly the same pulley from this seller months ago- easy to contact with and has lots of spares.

Im sure he will have lots of bits that you may need.  in his listing just like this. I would use.

A LITTLE MORE ABOUT WHAT SPARES I CAN OFFER

I purchase and have a good stock of many Classic Mini & Metro's including Mg Metro's and the Turbo models, Classic Mini Coopers Spi & Mpi's.

As you can imagine ive a huge range of good quality used spares from complete Low mileage unleaded 1275cc Engines, to Alloy wheels-Interiors-Complete shells and much much more for both the Classic Mini & Metro's.

Performance parts are also available in both new & used condition. I build new 7.5" Cooper S disc brake conversion kits, supply Engines worldwide etc etc. I have space to house and fill a shipping container (My own items) if any buyers across sea's are after new classic Mini parts suppliers.

If you call me i'll do my up-most to supply what you need or even if your in need of some advise ill be happy to try and point you in the positive direction.

All work is carried out by myself as i like everything to be to the correct standard!

07974 389019 thanks again for viewing and look forward to hearing from you.

Richard1

Thanks. As things progress there may be little things missing. I found out that this is the crandk sensor and is the same used on the manual, so I was able to get a new one.
Actually got here yesterday.