85 tahiti blue (flur continued)

Started by 94touring, April 03, 2013, 07:14:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twichel04

I haven't checked back here in a while, Flur is looking great! I am very jealous... I miss that little beast. I love that she still has the garage door handle on the boot  4.gif

94touring

I have a brand new handle for the boot!

Davisio

94touring

You're getting a lot of brand new parts.

Davisio

I like new stuff.

They tend to be shiny.

Shiny = fun.

94touring

Davisio

Quote from: 94touring on June 20, 2013, 02:16:22 PM
The carpet isn't shiny lol.

Heh. Good point.

Shiny carpet? I suppose clean carpet could be considered "shiny". Ya. I'm going to stick with that.

94touring

Yeah it came in a few weeks ago and is high quality., also for sale in the store.

94touring

94touring

Not sure, won't get to see them for a few days.  But expect good results.

94touring

Finally got back after a horrific commute and the interior is pretty sweet.

Davisio

Pics or it looks like Geddy Lee.

22.gif

94touring

94touring

They came with instructions also, which I thought was pretty thoughtful.  If they fit as good as I am sure they will, I may begin to supply them in the store. 

94touring

Well I've been sick but today felt good enough to play with these seats.  Came out nice, very snug.

Davisio

94touring

Well not dull and dirty like the old covers.  OH and you had a mouse nest in the one seat.  That was a fun discovery. 

Mudhen

I guess if you found a mouse nest that means you had to strip the old covers off before putting the new ones on?

My '65 needs new covers...someday I'll need to do it.

94touring

Correct. Off with the old and on with the new.

Davisio

You wouldn't have an up to date pic of the whole car that you could post by say..... noon (in two hours), would you?

If not, no worries. I have the others.

94touring

I do not,but my cold is subsiding and I'm on my way to prep the underside of the floors.

Davisio

Right on.

I'll pull an old[er] one from the gallery.

Thanks!

94touring

Have I mentioned how much I dislike cleaning floors?  Needle scaling my way into insanity.  Soon to be sand blasting.