Getting the store up

Started by 94touring, March 25, 2013, 03:49:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

94touring

Slowly, very slowly.  So far no major snags.  Have a lot to add to it so its a work in progress. 

MPlayle

Took a quick peek - looks great so far!

Mudhen

4.gif

Like the cool pic on the front page, too...

94touring

I have the same picture (the one on the left) among other black and white photos decorating my place. 

94touring

Ok almost have everything in a crate and ready to ship to me.  I found a couple things missing on the invoice and they're going through it to double check.  Gotta wire some money and wait for the ship to get to here.   1.gif

94touring

Had some time to add more to the store.  Getting there. 

Tim

Your store is looking awesome!!  I have a thing for panels.  If I ever get my house renovations done, I'd love to get some panels shipped up from you for some future projects.  I really appreciate the site and everyone's creative input.

Two of the projects waiting in the wings - 60's something Panel Van and an 81 Moke Californian.

Edit:  I'd better look into posting pics again....

94touring

Thanks!  I'm excited to get them here finally and then I gotta start hoarding boxes for the big stuff.

Willie_B

Quote from: 94touring on April 04, 2013, 08:11:59 PM
Thanks!  I'm excited to get them here finally and then I gotta start hoarding boxes for the big stuff.
If you have some real printing shops near you (not Fedex or UPS), they use paper that is large so you may be able to get some good boxes from them.

94touring

Mudhen

Just made my first purchase at the new store!

Did it ship yet?  Ok, I'll check back in 5 minutes.

:D

94touring

Lol thanks man!  I don't even think its shipped to me yet!  Its nice to know the store works and I get the notifications though. 

94touring

Panels due to arrive the 17th along with flur the car.  I'm still adding to the store also.