MM Revin Thread LOL

Started by MiniGene, September 29, 2009, 05:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiniGene

Does anybody else think it is high-liarious when people get so worked up on the internet?

http://www.minimania.com/web/threadid/100966/msgthread.cfm

That dude, SpeedPilot, (I believe formally To the Floor in a 64) is usually pretty chilled out but every couple of years he gets on a roll.  Maybe he has internet tourette syndrome.

94touring

Yeah what a wacko.  He is also to the floor in a 64 but changed his name.  I know this because he has had a few very rude tirades on his old username over the years.  I'm pretty sure he has attacked me in the past.  I didn't put two and two together untill I clicked on his website link.  He was also on my facebook page, but now deleted ;)     

MiniGene

Quote from: 94touring on September 29, 2009, 06:39:29 PM
He was also on my facebook page, but now deleted ;)

Lol

I seriously think the guy has mental health issues.  He reminds me of somebody who is fine while on their meds but the second they get off them the go bonkers.  It sure does provide for some entertaining threads.  Almost like rubber-necking a crash; horrible but you just have to look.

94touring

Yeah I know, and funny thing was it was civilized up untill the point where he went way over the top.  Makes you wonder about people sometimes.   

Minicop

I totally agree. What an ass! (Or moron :) ) Anybody who would turn somebody in for that needs a good ass kicking! I was itching to respond then I finally did. I tried to keep it light. As a cop I've learned something VERY important: There's the letter of the law, and the spirit of the law. I'm an officer who weighs on the spirit of the law. I don't agree with ruining peoples lives over a the year of a car. It gets me emotional! >:( I hate people like that!! I support Classic Minis of ALL years!!

I haven't been on any Mini forums in the past month or so, but when I saw this it made me sick to my stomach. These kind of people are the reason I really don't want to go to a Mini meet with my '99 MPI. It's scary to think what they might do to my car, or to me (report me to the authorities, etc).  I had a '68 Austin MkII that was full of rust before I got this one,  don't get me wrong it was a blast to drive, but I wanted something that was newer, more reliable, can drive highway speeds, etc. I see where they are coming from and all but jeez, a Mini is a Mini. Give it a rest.

/rant

94touring

Yeah a real jerk.  There are a couple negative nellies over there that need to be voted off the island. 

Quote from: 94touring on October 13, 2009, 11:21:26 AM
Yeah a real jerk.  There are a couple negative nellies over there that need to be voted off the island. 

Lol! I completely agree. I don't ever get onto that board anymore, so full of pointless BS. And if I did happen to go to a Mini meet where I knew MM members would be, I would ask every person I met what their MM username is. Then I would proceed to steer clear of more than a few of these guys that are complete a-holes on the internet.

It's funny how tough people are online. I play Halo 3 on xbox live with some of my buddies that I know in person, and I like to think that we are pretty decent at the game but we don't boast about it or anything. My new roommate was playing Halo 3 with some of the guys he works with so I joined in. I ended up getting booted from the game. I re-joined the game after my roommate invited me back, and I asked why I got booted, then his co-worker says "Dude, seriously get a life, if you are that good you have no life, blah blah blah etc etc.", then I get booted again. Long story short, the same guy that was an a-hole to me online ended up coming over to our house to watch a football game or something. My roommate introduced us and I think the guy was dumbfounded when he saw that I raced motorcycles professionally (remember, no life). Needless to say, now the guy wants me to help him get achievements for Halo3 ODST that just came out. LOL! I dunno, it's like people don't realize that it's a person they are talking to when they are online and all common courtesy goes out the window.

94touring

Yep, people forget on the other side of the internet are real humans. 

Minicop

People are mean because they don't have to look at you face to face and there's little risk to them (ex- getting their ass kicked). That guy on that thread is a pin head. Don't get worked up over his drivel, it's complete chicken sh*t. You can see most folks agree on that thread. He's one of those ass clowns that I would love to give a ticket to. He made personal attacks that were completely un-called for and false. I doubt he has many friends, he probably turned 'em all in for J-walking, haha. 

Minicop

So 94, you eat re-vin Minis for breakfast? That's got to be hard on the stomach lining. Are you ok? Is there an issue here? Did I piss you off? If I did, please tell me so I don't push that button again. It's not my intention to. Kind of funny you bringing the re-vin issue into a breakfast thread. :(

94touring

Its ok, just a joke.  Calm down.  :)

Minicop

I AM CALM!!!!!!! ;D

Really, thanks, just making sure.

joltfreak

some of those guys can be real d!nks!! >:( >:(
check out the official website for updates!!!!! 

94touring

I'm not sure who's worse, Scott Miller/speedpilot/ttfloor64 or whoever Cooper4me is.  Maybe its the same guy.  I just picture a couple of guys sitting at computer yelling and screaming obsenities.   

Quote from: 94touring on October 15, 2009, 02:41:30 PM
I'm not sure who's worse, Scott Miller/speedpilot/ttfloor64 or whoever Cooper4me is.  Maybe its the same guy.  I just picture a couple of guys sitting at computer yelling and screaming obsenities.   

joltfreak

check out the official website for updates!!!!!